Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

Continuing the discussion from Sober Selfies #14 (shirts required, please review rules) - #2645 by 2JTravNZ.

Previous discussions:

5 Likes

New workweek. I might look a bit grumpy but it’s more lack of sleep. I’ll be fine.

73 Likes

Sorry but I just couldn’t un-see it

45 Likes

@Ravikamor @Dazercat Congrats on all digits and grandbebes! You must be excited and happy :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Always grateful for my gym sessions

53 Likes

Last pic’s before my goatee grows back

33 Likes

1 month and 1 day and feeling good :slight_smile:

71 Likes

Today marks 9 months sober from alcohol! If you would of asked me last year at this time if i was going to stop drinking i would have laughed and pounded a beer saying ill never quit drinking! Honestly the best decision ive ever made financially, mentally, physically, spiritually, and relationship wise. I know its a disease/addiction and one i fight everyday to stay on the right path but these 9 months have been the best life ive ever lived. Continuing to learn more about myself that even i didn’t know lol for the most part i work out everyday and constantly seeing progression in muscle gain and its been a really big help therapeutically to keep my mind in check. As of now in 2023 I finished 2 books already! The last time i could say that is before i graduated high-school! Ive been married for 3 months already crazy how time flies and it was my 6 month mark of sobriety! My wife and I have never been more close and excited to continue our travels with out worry of me ruining our stays being completely shit faced and always looking for another drink. I truly enjoy seeing my next goal month and counting down the days to tell you all my progress in life it means alot to me! In a way seeing all the familiar faces on here keeps me accountable to keep up my promise to myself to stay sober! I dont want to let you, my wife, my family, or my friends down! Another month down and a life time left that I get to be sober and I get to enjoy what this world truly has to offer! Until next month my friends! Stay motivated and as always one day at a time!!!

78 Likes

This made me smile, I’m so, so happy for you and your beautiful wife! :blush:

6 Likes

Congrats on 9 months!! That’s amazing!!

1 Like

Day 265🎉 100 days til my 1 year mark!
Got some weightlifting in after work tonight

93 Likes

Congrats bro! I just reached 9 months today too.

55 Likes

Congrats man thats awesome!!! Keep up the hard work!!!

1 Like

Grateful for day 1119 AF
Grateful Grandpa got last evening and most of today off.

So happy to be spontaneous and wake up at the old stomping grounds in Santa Monica.

:pray::heart:

75 Likes

Day 767, enjoying a quick break on Texel, an island of the Netherlands.

57 Likes

Grandpa Back to work.
It’s a tough job. But someone’s got to do it. :blush:

67 Likes

Congrats on the 9 months Alex.
:pray::heart:

7 Likes

Aaaaahhh, so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I think you are such a nice grandad!

2 Likes

300 days AF

72 Likes