Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

day 224

On way to site, running on Monster Nitro! Mood stabilizers and inappropriate thoughts :rofl:

41 Likes

My wife surprised me last night with a party for my first year sober! It was awesome to see so many people who support me and that are in my corner! Think my sobriety means just as much to my wife as it does me! Maybe even more! I had know clue she even had any of it planned! Tricky tricky woman she is! Im not big on surprises or being around alot of people even if i know them but its good to get out of the comfort zone and have a good time without alcohol being on my mind! We ate good food and bowled!

64 Likes

Hey Zack - congrats on your 1 year of sobriety! So awesome that you have some great support with you and that your wife was able to surprise you with a sober party!!

9 Likes

57 Likes

Broo that’s awesome! Welcome to the comma club :wink: sorry I’m late

2 Likes

11 months today. Grateful to be where I’m at. Looking forward to my future and where im going.

51 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

day one again but feeling strong

40 Likes

Happy Day 1 @Trashpandaa :heart: great to hear you’re feeling so positive

1 Like

Afternoon all! Today is a better day. And I’m 2 weeks clean O M G! Never thought I’d be saying that :blush: I somehow lost a day though and was telling everyone in NA last night that I was 12 days in when I was actually 13 :upside_down_face: no idea which day I forgot to count, never lost days being sober before so that’s definitely new hahaha

It me :grin:

54 Likes

2 weeks clean :boom::boom:
IMG_0931
Nice to meet you Dazzle.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Good to see you Jordan.
ODAAT.
Hope to see you around.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thank you! Congrats on 13 days!! Hitting that two week mark tomorrow is a huge deal. You got this!

4 Likes

Good to hear from you ! Thank you!

2 Likes

I think we got room for one more on the daily gratitude thread. I’m still doing it three years later. It changed my life.
Retrained my brain.
:pray:t2:

6 Likes

Sober selfie with my Hero

The resemblance is uncanny isn’t it?
:crazy_face:

61 Likes

Great to be starting day 1 - youve got the will of sobrietyto keep going. Glad you are starting off feeling good. Be strong and check in when needed for support.

:heart:

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing how much sparkle is coming iff of this pic. Looking great!

6 Likes

THIS is perfect! :joy:

2 Likes

Toronto,

50 Likes