Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules)

Fantastic looking times two!!

1 Like

36 Likes

Shopping for my birthday gift to myself. My hometown has a running store :confetti_ball::tada: (birthday is the 31st)

49 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you get on the SLS thread. I hope they got some cool looking functional ones for ya.

4 Likes

Congrats on 6 years!! @Clenton85

4 Likes

Congrats on 6 years- living the healthy sober lifestyle

Celebrate

4 Likes

200w (2)

4 Likes

Beautiful day for a bike ride in the woods today!

40 Likes

Nice!!! Great job on 6 years :confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Wow congratulations on 6 years!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

This coat is everything!

Congrats! Looking good too

:wink:
Nice - so your summer of turning heads and making people smile has begun! Go on with yo bad self :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Teddy bear vibes :bear:
I love the summer outfit, the hat :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

nice selfies guys!!

1 Like

Thank you, thank you I’ve been living for the sun and my clothes are reflecting. I got this amazing light and flowy dress/shirt from my favorite thrift shop. Can’t wait to wear it out and feel the wind blowing against the fabric

@Alycia just trying to show some loving and colorful fashion. The hat is quickly becoming my favorite accessory. It actually looks so ridiculous but cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s all we’ve got. Have you watched Moonage Daydream? I have not yet but hear it’s very good.

1 Like

Congratulations on your 6 years sober Clenton.
That’s freaking amazing.
:pray:t2::heart::hugs:

2 Likes

I will live vicariously through your summer outfits while the winter passes here :sweat_smile:
I love a good colour pop, I have an eye shadow in this shade that is my go to when I want a pop of sunshine in my day. The colour really suits you!

2 Likes

I love a go to dose of happiness. I would love to see it! I’m gonna live vicariously through that too but I already love how you express yourself through your aesthetics anyway :purple_heart:

1 Like