Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

Enjoying last days of vacation

43 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: you look stunning!

1 Like

Drinking me outgrew it, but slim, sober me looks better in a footy shirt now!

So I dug it out. Retro 1970. A bad year, as most are for England, but a great shirt. :smiley:

4 Likes

Woah, a retro shirt? And yes to the waistline benefits of being sober. This could be our year! :lion::lion::lion:

2 Likes

I hope so! Looking forward to seeing your shirt purchase! :smiley:

1 Like

Off I went to Google, what on earth!? The prices!!

What would you make of these on the sober leg selfie thread, a steal at £72!?

Sorry meant to reply to you @Brian1965uk

3 Likes

Blimey, they’re bonkers expensive. EBay may be your friend. :smiley::joy::joy:

1 Like

I saw an age 4 year old shirt going on our local FB. Maybe I could squeeze into that :rofl:

Ha ha. You should!! That’d make a great sober selfie :joy::joy:. Just looked on eBay. There’s some older shirts cheap for women. But it might arrive at Xmas!!

1 Like

I see one of my favourite albums on the wall, there ( Magical Mystery Tour). :+1:

1 Like

This filter definitely did me some favors lmao

16 Likes

You look more like Bob the Builder’s boss! :joy:

But I like the real Mike and his sober mind better. :wink: :orange_heart:

6 months is a big deal, Laura, and good on you!

2 Likes

Fresh haircut selfie. I’ve gone even shorter and I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

62 Likes

Really suits you! You can really pull off the shorter cuts. You have stunning eyes :eyes: x

6 Likes

I love it, really suits you. It is so lovely seeing women with shorter hair. In the 90s it felt like hair was all different lengths and now people play it ‘safe’. You look stunning with the short hair.

2 Likes

Thank you binx!

1 Like

I am so not a Barbie person, but I’ll play ball… I am probably the only person alive that can give Barbie a resting bitch face :thinking:

24 Likes

Your Barbie gives me the vibe “take a seat sweety, doctor is going to come for you in a moment” :wink:

9 Likes

I’ll take that :+1:

I think the transformation gave me a psycho stare. She has the look of someone that will eat your liver with ‘fava beans and a nice Chianti’ :beans: :wine_glass:

5 Likes