Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

Continuing the discussion from Sober Selfies #15 (shirts required, please review rules) - #2585 by Sieg.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

Careful on that bike, :grin:

7 Likes

But you’re not missing out now and that’s whats up! Congratulations on your sober streak @Dan531.

49 Likes

@SoberWalker …i couldnt resist…

30 Likes

I had to try this too! Haha!
@SoberWalker @Starlight14

28 Likes

Love it :grinning: xx

1 Like

Ofc I couldn’t resist either.
Don’t agree with the page version of Red hair though but otherwise I don’t mind being a Barbie :smiling_face:

28 Likes

I can’t let y’all have all the fun! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

27 Likes

Is anyone else completely freaked out by their Barbie? Princess Catherine hair aside, I look like me at 20 and wish I could be that young again!

7 Likes

Hmmm, couldn’t resist either. I might go for some hair implants……

26 Likes

Well, I suppose, why not???

33 Likes

Love how this is turning into a whole thread of its own! Aren’t we a gorgeous lot?

To add context to my earlier message (my hair is shoulder length so does not look like this!)

24 Likes

My hair left my head and now grows out of my ears and nose, so my picture is slightly inaccurate

6 Likes

Oh wow, what is it about hair in random places as you hit middle age :rofl:

2 Likes

Same! My hair is shoulder length as well but it gave me long hair and blue eyes when my eyes are brown :joy:

2 Likes

Erm, as if brown eyes are unattractive?? :rofl: Just checked and think it has given me blue eyes when they are definitely green (ask my husband who will finally confirm that after 20 years of knowing me…yes, he didn’t know my eye colour for 20 years!)

4 Likes

Sober Bill. Please please tag me when you do your sober Barbie pic. I’d pay good money to see that.
:pray:t2: 🩷 :hugs: 🩷

7 Likes

I’m in.

I’m a tea pot :joy:

37 Likes

Was I suppose to do Ken :joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

Sitting in the after school pick up line

70 Likes