Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

35 days of better living! hallelujah!

53 Likes

So it was my 4’th Half Marathon. First Half Marathon was back in 2013. Time was 1:52:56. I was preparing a lot and was struggling with Panic Attacks, Depression and was quitting Benzos addiction. To be honest it is somehow easier to go through physical pain when you have a lot of mental pain. Second and third was somewhere on Lockdowns.

Maybe it was not a wise idea to run Half Marathon without proper preparation, but I having a lot on my shoulders lately. I felt like I need it. Also it was a beautiful day. I wanted to have a nice track in nature alone. I havent run more than 12 this year. I almost do not do speed workouts. My muscles was not ready at all. Also I forgot to take water with me.

On 7’th kilometer my left foot started to hurt a bit again. I think I have problems with my tendons, but it’s getting better. It almost do not hurts when I run. Indeed it hurts more when I walk. Around on 17 km all I was thinking about - was water. Last 3 kilometers was true suffering. But I enjoyed it.

20231015_163522

25 Likes

Its a good morning

72 Likes

ADORABLE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: – it is indeed a good morning :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

What a great picture!!! Good to see you getting some grandpa time :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

As much as possible!!

3 Likes

Heading off to an AF brunch!! Have a beautiful Sunday everyone :sunny:

60 Likes

I’ve missed the part when you became a grandpa🥴 Congratulations @Thirdmonkey :tada: to this beautiful adorable little human being :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Have a wonderful time !

4 Likes

Oh hell ya! It is.
So precious :hugs:

3 Likes

You so much remind me of my niece. A beautiful soul just like you. And she’s always dropping me black hearts :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:
Have a great sober Sunday.

2 Likes

Football Sunday! Go Bills!

43 Likes

I love that :smiling_face::black_heart: and I hope you have a great day as well!

3 Likes

Lol thank you they were watching spooky movies with me and then my wife decided to take pics lol

Happy to spread the good feeling along! :smiling_face::black_heart:

3 Likes

Me and a memorial piece of my friend Jesse who passed away earlier this year.

Another Monday! Time to start a good week!

48 Likes

Sorry for your loss bro!

1 Like

Is that a snake rattle earring?

1 Like

52 Likes

You look rather cosy!

Pic my daughter took while we were on a ride at the amusement park yesterday. She kind of missed her face! :joy:

50 Likes