Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

Not weird if it keeps you safer. Not sure what you are asking if it got stolen?? If they would take it off so you could not find it? It blends in.

@Jana1988 Precious! Congrats to all!

1 Like

Yes that’s what I was asking. If it blends in lol

1 Like

When I used to ride regular, I had a light under my reflector just like that, because batteries do run out, and I rode early morning before sun up.

1 Like

I was going wondering if anyone would notice that :joy: It got up to 100 degrees while I was out there. Wearing long sleeves is suppose to help keep you cool in the desert sun. Something about the sweat and then the wind. It kind of worked. I went back and forth between having it in the direct sun and not having it in the more shades areas.

4 Likes

49 days sober (:

54 Likes

Looking great Crystal. :hugs:
Congrats on the 49.
Keep up the great work.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

beautiful pic Crystal – great job on your 49 days of sobriety!

2 Likes

Hey all! Its been a while! Hope everyone is doing well. Day 1068 here. Doing pretty well health wise at the moment. Trying to find a balance between the chaos and peace. Keep fighting the good fight!

63 Likes

Another day mountain biking in the woods. Sorry I look so serious my heart was still beating pretty fast!

49 Likes

Sorry I’m late to the Barbie party!

25 Likes

The idea behind long sleeves is your body well skin is getting less exposed to sunlight directly so it helps retain moisture and your skin can thermo regulate better it’s better to have breathable fabric like cotton

Trade off you do sweat more, and you need to drink more water.

I wear long sleeves at work and guys are like fuck that it’s too hot, nah I’ll be alright, plus burn your arms enough times and your like oh hell no

6 Likes

Thanks! I knew there was science behind it just wasn’t sure exactly how it worked. I was surprised at the amount of people who had little to no water. I had almost a full gallon in my backpack and drank all but half a liter.

3 Likes

Let this image burn in ya minds ladies and gents

Quit the beer before you get this as a reminder how I’ll and fuked up drinking can make you

Happy sober Monday :muscle:

That is snot all over my top got a cold and my nose won’t stop leaking I’ll change it when cba :weary::rofl:

33 Likes

lovely to meet you Ian!

I do hope your pain has gotten easier to manage. Much love my friend. You are doing so well with your sober time. Hoping that the NJ tube is now fitted properly. Sending you healing vibes my friend. :people_hugging:

1 Like

Oh I had to jump on the Barbie band wagon, too

:squid:

28 Likes

I have two boys with long hair.
11 and 13 neither have cut their hair since they where 3. They say that it’s going to be long forever. They also claim that they are Vikings. So I guess it’s old hippies and Vikings then. :laughing:
Speaking of Hippie, I have a peace sign tattooed on my left back shoulder. When I did it my mother said “Can’t do that, it’s only old hippies who have things like that”
Well guess I’m going there eventually then. :joy:
Nothing wrong with long hair.

7 Likes

Day 10.
Black Tank top from Lager 157
Leoprint Pants from Rema 1000
Glasses Specsavers color Paprika
Lipstick Glam of Sweden (Low price store) dark plum and dark pink lipgloss mixed to get a color that matches my glasses.
Hair in a bun with a matching khaki velvet scrunchie.
Khaki socks from Lager 157.
Gold and diamond cross necklace (No idea where it is from it was a gift)
Plastic hypoallergenic diamond earrings in green from Wish

42 Likes

I’m always impressed that @MrsOdh remembers where she got everything :joy:

8 Likes

I absolutely love this, it’s wonderful. Thank you for showing us. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:
I think you should have fun while you can.
My husband claims that I have a minor matching tourettes. I can’t wear an outfit if it doesn’t match.
And if the famous influencers can flash their expensive outfits I can most definitely do so with my Walmart finds. (Well it’s not Walmart,it doesn’t exist where I live but in similar price range)

6 Likes