Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules)

All the fleece for my sunday 5K. It’s 45F with 16 mile per hour winds and a light mist. There were some walk breaks and cussing involved on this run :woman_shrugging:t2::cold_face::cold_face:

57 Likes

That smile is priceless :blush:. Look so cozy and comfortable. Glad you were warm enough for your run :people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Looking sharp big man :raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Happy birthday, you are GLOWING.

2 Likes

Happy birthday!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday Renee, you look amazing! Lots of love from me :heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday :balloon::birthday: @Scorpn What a wonderful smile

Hope you had a lovely night out @Dazercat Sobriety looks great on you :+1:

3 Likes

Good to see you Eric :blush::heart:

3 Likes

Been a while since I checked in! 1 month and 18 days AF and feeling the happiest I’ve been in a very long time. Happy Sunday everyone :sunny:

58 Likes

day 50 alcohol free! grateful for the blessings of clarity and transformative healing that are coming with recovery thru sobriety. :sparkling_heart::muscle:t4::dizzy:

48 Likes

50 days – NICCCEEE! what a lovely transformation 50 days can make… Have a wonderful day celebrating your awesomeness!

2 Likes

Always lovely to see you Aprille - love that hat :heart:

1 Like

Snow day in the mountains!

Happy Sober Sunday to All!

47 Likes

I’m Batman.

53 Likes

Comparing me to Daniel Craig is high praise :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Both are looking great… happy Halloween

2 Likes

Happy B’day Renée! Looking so pretty and well. :sparkling_heart:

@Runningfree heck yeas you did! Badass. :comet:

@Englishd now that should rightfully be flagged! Did you guys save Gotham from the fate of Unhotness? :bat:

5 Likes

35 Likes

He came into a place I worked at a couple years ago - left a really good review online but didn’t say the name of the place so I don’t like him.

3 Likes

46 Likes