Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Love your style :ok_hand::dress::hibiscus:
Enjoy your holiday!

1 Like

What a beautiful smile, congrats on the 180 days! I would be so proud of myself :star_struck::raised_hands::tada:

1 Like

@Naomi thank you so much, I’m so happy to have got this far. I’m 47, I have felt like I’m about 97 for the longest time but now that I’m getting real sleep I actually have a good lot of energy these days :grin:

1 Like

Congratulations on 90 days! Quitting both on the same day is a double whammy :raised_hands::muscle:

3 Likes

180 days!!! Congratulations :partying_face: way to keep on keeping on :clap:

2 Likes

Really?? I thought you would be def under 40, I’m not lying.
It’s a difference of night and day without booze and with proper sleep right. I think especially as we get a bit older (I’m 45) we really need to take care of ourselves to function, sometimes even on the most minimal level :sweat_smile:
I’m happy for you!

2 Likes

Thank you Steve, I tried quitting both separately & that didn’t work. This time I quit both & honestly withdrawal from alcohol was pretty bad & barely noticed the lack of cigs (feel like I was given a huge break) :grin:

2 Likes

Just wanted to share my first day sober versus almost nine months in. Thank you to everyone at ST for your kindness and support. :sob::heartbeat:

Day One:

Day 266:

49 Likes

Thanks gal, I’m loving the sober life :metal:

2 Likes

90 days!!! Whoop there it it… great work and looking fantastic.
Lovely to see you Lisa :hugs:

1 Like

A vibrant smile Charlie…180 days and going strong :muscle:t4:

Love ve the positive attitude :people_hugging:

1 Like

Lovely transformation Sonia. Looking healthy and happy…yeah 9 months!!! Keep that fight going strong :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Great job. You look so happy :blush:

1 Like

@Lisa-B @Chuckie22 and @spgand28

All 3 of yous look phenomenal in sobriety. Congratulations on the sober times

7 Likes

A gray day 6k here on the Atlantic Coast. My fav rain jacket that has been a little too snug for me these past few years, fit great today! Win :+1:t2::blush:

40 Likes

Keep getting after it! :muscle:

1 Like

Wow, what a difference Sonia. You look much happier and healthier in the second picture.
Your eyes look so vibrant!! :star_struck::clap::ok_hand:

1 Like

37 Likes

Thanks woman!! Hard to give up you guys … soooo, her stuck with me! :grin::rofl::purple_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules) (Part 10).