Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Continuing the discussion from Sober Selfies #16 (shirts required, please review rules) - #2668 by Smitty97.

Previous discussions:

2 Likes

Not a selfie as such, but me in a happy place.

55 Likes

What a spot. Happy happy joy joy!

41 Likes

Wow…. :star_struck: xx

2 Likes

Love it :heart_eyes:
What a beautiful way to start the thread.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Morning peeps. SAF Wednesday. Last of work for the week. :v:

48 Likes

Hi everyone :blush: I’m super tired today but got a lot to do because I’m moving tomorrow. Wish me luck. Day 107

50 Likes

Getting ready for my sons Christmas concert. Thinking of curling my hair. Its been a minute since Ive had a place to go to where I could dress up.

71 Likes

Hey beautiful. Love that you are getting all decked out to enjoy the concert…have a wonderful time :heart:

5 Likes

101 days alcohol free! :partying_face::sparkling_heart:

54 Likes

Ahh there she is in all her sober wonder! Good to see you again, Dana.

1 Like

I can hardly breathe guys. I want to relapse… I want to self harm. I want to disappear and stop feeling the way I feel. It hurts so hard please make it stop

34 Likes

beautiful pic Julia. I am so sorry that you are struggling today. Can you talk with someone right now? Self harm will not give you any comfort or make the feelings go away. I know you are celebrating your 1 week today. Here if you need to talk - our DOC’s offer false promises of helping but these are empty promises. Sending you hugs and love :people_hugging:

8 Likes

… i try to start to feel oK with “my me”.

2 Likes

55 Likes

Just elf-ing around for my workout this morning :mrs_claus::christmas_tree:🏋🏻‍♀

72 Likes

Yay!!!
My favorite elf :woman_elf:
Been waiting for these.
I was hoping I hadn’t missed them.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

I have been wearing the hats but haven’t been posting them this year.

3 Likes

You’ve taken away all my joy this Christmas :sob: There’s still a couple of days left. If you’re willing. No pressure.

7 Likes

Me, my daughter and best friend. Hope everyone are doing great today!

57 Likes