Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

181 days without alcohol, just enjoying the simple peace of my son taking a nap in my lap :pray:t3::purple_heart:

56 Likes

Awe - lovely peaceful pic - doing amazing work my friend - keep it up :heart: :hugs: :muscle:

Very nice picture! Good looking fella!:star2::star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

The smile in your eyes says it too! :wink: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! And welcome to your thirties! :smile:

Always great to see you and your smile and outfits. Wishing you a year of peace, ease, happiness, and infinite outfit inspiration! :wink: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Doreen, that’s kind of you.

1 Like

Thanks Emm, clear eyed and sober.

2 Likes

The aches and pains are hidden away, and the running helps all of it. Sober and still working on the PTSD stuff that I also try to hide. :slightly_smiling_face:

45 Likes

Thank you :blush:
I appreciate your kind words.
And I’m always 29 as you know. :laughing:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, Sophia! Wishing you much happiness and your dreams coming true with your every days being fulfilling and content.
Love your hair like that!
Birthday hugs, best wishes and :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@Brian1965uk so glad you are here and checking in. You are not alone. Glad that the running helps you.

1 Like

Have a great weekend :heart:

41 Likes

Hey are there any phone experts in here lol. My s21 ultra is missing the little lens for the flash light. I can’t find a replacement for it, and I’m wondering if it’s anything I should be worried about. Idk if water accidentally gets in there if it will short the phone out.

1 Like

It shouldn’t stop it working, but it might allow water in, it depends what’s surrounding it you won’t really know without taking it apart. You could try hot glue but it would be really tricky.
Sorry I can’t be of any more help
:innocent:&:smiling_imp:

1 Like

19 and a half days sober after 8 years of near daily use of weed. Had a tough day today as my wife was not having a good day with lots of outbursts. I went to see if there was a shred of weed to smoke somewhere in the house but instead decided to come here and I’m glad I did. Picture is of me out tubing with my wife and daughter today.

38 Likes

:tada:382 days Clean:tada:

45 Likes

I would put a screen protector over the camera area, that would give you some added protection

1 Like

Happy belated birthday Sophia @MrsOdh :confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
ZUzsel

4 Likes

Glad you came here as well Joel and that it helped – keep at it my friend – your doing great :muscle:

Two words: duct tape.

4 Likes