Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

I think sober looks great on ya Kenny. We keep stepping forward and the promises do come true! Damn great 80, friend.

Congrats Julia, magnificent milestone! continue working and enjoying your freedom!

Day 12

Repeating the outfit from day 1.

Soft Gray Pinstripe pants from Lager 157
Pink 3/4 sleeve cashmere Top (Vero Moda)
Pink Labello
Hair is it’s natural state side parted
Pearl earrings from Dollarstore
Pearl necklace from Second hand

49 Likes

Congratulations!!

Day 1165!
Roller skating on my daughter’s 8th birthday :birthday:!!

54 Likes

Hello Dolly
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Came to where i work to hopefully get this taken care of. Fricken hurts lol

33 Likes

Ugh you poor thing I hope it heals up quickly for you !!! :heart_hands:

1 Like

Thank you, getting some drops now and home to rest. They did tell me to take tomorrow off which kinda upset me but is what it is. Hope you’re having a good day girl

1 Like

Today’s mood green :green_heart:

48 Likes

what a lovely way to celebrate a birthday – hope you all had a wonderful time. so many fun memories are flooding back :wink:

Great timer number too :muscle:

1 Like

Roller skating is not like riding a bike. After a 20-year hiatus, there was certainly a learning curve to get back out there.

4 Likes

LOL - that i can imagine but you are making it look easy and flawless. Hope no serious bruises :laughing:

th

6 Likes

Nice! Nope, just “regular ass, old people forgetting how old they really are” bruises.

1 Like

Morning homies :heart:

42 Likes

Thank you for your recounting of your heart wrenching, yet sobering tale of when the last time is the last in another thread. It brought me back to reality 2 nights ago. I wish you the best. And, my god you are beautiful. :heart:

2 Likes

Hey thanks man! I appreciate you taking the time to read it, I know our time is valuable and it was a long read so I appreciate it. I’m glad you were able to get something from it. Telling it is my way of running back into the fire with buckets of mercy and grace to help those still lost find their way out. There’s always hope!!

6 Likes

That story really hit me too. My father had passed from Fentanyl years before it was popular(2007). I dont want to be a victim and have my family go through that. Helping me stay on track…

5 Likes

I don’t want you to be another tragedy either! My grandfather actually passed 2 months after I met Daniel, on the 4th of July 2011 of a fentanyl overdose. His dr had given him a script for the patches and my grandfather put 3 on himself and died in his sleep in the early morning of that 4th of July. Little did I know my Dan would die just 11 short years later from fentanyl as well. Just keep your eyes dead locked on the sky man come what may hold tight to your sobriety. We can do it! 🩶

4 Likes

OMG that is wild – Enjoy the free feeling :wink:

2 Likes