Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

lol that would make sense i think figured it out i just checked it for day 41 today , not sure if it worked we shall see :slight_smile: everything is so new and im horrible at computers and new things so both together isnt good lol

3 Likes

Wowzer!!!:grin::wink::+1::heart:

1 Like

I’m the same way! I blame it on the fact that I am 60 years young!:laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Congratulations on you achievement @ladybug1974
41 days is huge.
Welcome aboard.
I’m glad you’re here. Sure you’ll figure out a lot of interesting threads here. So many wonderful, helpful and supportive people all here to help one another. I love TS and it really made the difference for me.

3 Likes

Lucky you @Soberbilly I’m a bit jealous :smiling_face:
Enjoy your boat trip :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiley:

1 Like

Thanks so great , glad to hear that, thank you so much. Now i just have to learn how to work the whole site.

Hey Anne,! Nice to hear from you. This is the best time of year in Flo-rida. Unti summer starts it will be sweeeet. Hope you are doin well my friend.

51 Likes

Always great to see you Bill. I’m very busy in real life but it’s all for the good. Looking forward to springtime and some sunshine and warmer temperatures here 🪻:tulip::sun_with_face:
Makes everything look a bit smoother :smiley:
But I’m doing great with stacking up my sober days.
With a little sunshine I’ll start to feel better energy level wise too.

2 Likes

LOL - -thanks :laughing:
i rely on silliness to get me through :wink:

1 Like

Great work Sebastian – 1 month and kicking ass - :muscle: :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations on a month sober @Seb . :+1::fire:

1 Like

Hi Izzy, welcome here on the forum and well done for your sober days :confetti_ball:
I love to see a woman around my age with as many ore maybe more tattoos as I have :star_struck:
And please do not mention that word d*****t :shushing_face: But hope the cleaning went well :wink:

Thank you kindly @JazzyS @Jasty2

2 Likes

Great job on a month! :star: What are you doing differently this time around?

1 Like

I think my longest stretch of sobriety was around 130 days and this time I feel very positive. My biggest weakness I think came from boredom so I have committed to a 6 month schedule with a local gym and to be honest I’ve barely thought about drinking. I re read Annie Grace’s book This Naked Mind and I just want to do this for ME

6 Likes

Very cool thanks for sharing. You’re welcome to join us fellow :peanuts: :peanuts: on here for support Gym selfies, weightlifting & fitness :fire: (TW gym attire. Keep rules #6 and #7 in mind)
Keep it up you’re doing awesome!

1 Like

Me too girl. I’m silly as hell :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Today’s mood purple :purple_heart:

51 Likes

Love it …
brooklyn-nine-nine-amy-santiago (1)

3 Likes