Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Your hair looks so cool!

You have an amazing day as well! The beard/stache is killer :fire::fire:

1 Like

Thank you! 🫶🏻

1 Like

aw thank you so much :smiling_face::pray:t3:

1 Like

:sun_with_face:111 days AF, excited for 2024! :star_struck:

43 Likes

That shirt is killer. Not sure if I could pull it off, but I’d like to try. :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Last selfie of 2023.

Next time you see me I’ll be sporting 4 years AF. And you will see me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

62 Likes

That’s some awesome sober time right there! Massive congratulations and a Happy New 4th Year sober to you too🙌

3 Likes

Thank you very much :pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

What a picture @Dazercat :smiley: it makes me want to jump in a plane :airplane: going to visit this place :palm_tree::cactus::sun_with_face:

Oh yeah … it’s the selfie thread here :sweat_smile::rofl: you look healthy and happy :+1: sobriety really looks great on you.
And congratulations to your massive sober time … Looking forward to seeing you with your 4 years :wink:
Have a wonderful sober New Year’s Eve and see you next year :muscle::smiley::wave:

3 Likes

Thanks Anne
I just love the desert :cactus:
It never ceases to amaze me.
We will be seeing you sober next year too.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

Love be the pic and that smile Eric. Super excited to see you nearing your 4 years of sobriety :muscle:…love that you are making this hike a daily thing :hugs:
ac7bf2bc-5a09-4498-92d2-df54e5c8eed5_text

4 Likes

Had some fun with my best friend, Jasmine. I’m happy with how today went!!! She’s dragging me to a nye party tomorrow night! Living life again and it feels so goooood!!! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

41 Likes

My final selfies for 2023, my most recent sober holiday. I took myself for a solo cooking class, learned to cook some beautiful Indonesian dishes, abstained from the cocktails on the trip, and had some great bonding time with my daughter and life long friend. All without alcohol, how wonderful. Happy new years friends :sparkling_heart:

57 Likes

Awww thanks @wahtisnormal :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

Thanks @Jasty2! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

1 Like

That all looks fantastic Alycia. And you look so happy about it all. See you sober next year :pray::heart:

1 Like

Absolutely love the pictures - the food looks amazing :yum: Happy New Year love :heart:

1 Like

Bed time xxx good night :dizzy::dizzy:

49 Likes

Last selfie of 2023

45 Likes