Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Thank you and Happy New Year to you as well!

2 Likes

Jumping in on the last selfie in 2023 wagon … happy New Year to all ya badasses :muscle::people_hugging:

Sending you all some love and virtual air kisses :kissing_heart:

55 Likes

Happy One Day at a Time peeps. Thx for everything.

It was a tough ending to the year when I cut my finger through the bone…I thought Id have to find other work, but 15 stiches sewed it back together…I can still do my job, so good…

This year, for various reasons, I found myself frustrated, a bit sad, angry (in a “really? wtf else” kinda way, not hurtful)…but, funnily enough it was being alone (not loneliness) that Ill remember 2023 for, and I’m cool with that…

This is my shopping catalogue, attention whore, last selfie look…Love all of ya…

50 Likes

Thanks Jasmine! Hugs back, smooches would be a little over the top :rofl: A wonderful new year’s eve and 2024 to you and your family.

3 Likes

That’s one sharp dressed professional Canadian there! A solid, happy, and healthy 2024 friend.

5 Likes

Thanks Smitty. Happy New Year to you and your family as well :people_hugging:

3 Likes

Love you Jazz xxx😘

2 Likes

NYE sober selfie with my cat(s). The other 2 are further down the couch.

52 Likes

love you too Kelly – happy new year love :heart:

1 Like

They are not impressed with their slave with :camera_flash::selfie:

44 Likes

Damn right we are!
Happy New Year lovely Lady :pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Clenton
Happy Sober New Year to you too.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Let’s start the first selfie 2024 run :sweat_smile:

Happy new year everyone
:tada::balloon::tada::balloon:

It’s quiet at work and I just miss my bed :sweat_smile:
3 more hours to go and then I’ll celebrate the first day of the new year with a good snooze :smiley::wave:

49 Likes

Happy New Year Anne :people_hugging::confetti_ball::partying_face:

Keep on Truckin’!

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

50 Likes

One last selfie before ending 2023…i will remember this year because it started with the lost of someone I love…and that brought me to meet someone that helped me find the inner power and will to become sober…its the year we got my sons diagnostics…the year that my daughter started high school…the year I got the chance to get back to doing the job I love…what a year :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am grateful for everything life has brought me and I know that I will continue growing in 2024. Happy 24h to all of you
Lots of love to all of you :heart::heart::dizzy::dizzy: thanks for being there for me :star_struck::heart:

51 Likes

17040802783307798902576895068792|375x500

Last selfie of the year taken without my teeth, tired, hairs a mess but I still love me and all of you.
Happy New Year.

God bless us all. :v: & :heart:

p.s. You’re a star, shine bright. Ya you!!

15 Likes

just struck midnight in New York - Happy New Year everybody! :partying_face::partying_face:

48 Likes

Happy New Year beautiful – love that smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Happy New Year Anne. Great way to kick off 2024. Still waiting another hour or so for me.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like