Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

Oh my goodness she’s beautiful! :heart_eyes: What a blessing man. You guys are so cute together.

3 Likes

Oh you look so cute!

3 Likes

It didn’t last past the warmup but it made for cute pictures beforehand :joy: I got hot quick, ended up in a tank and the leggings underneath

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @JonasN Great pic :v:

3 Likes

Happy to be outside on the shortest day of the year and see some blue skies too.

62 Likes

ABSOLUTELY LOVE this pic :heart:

1 Like

Love the spirit and the outfit :heart:

WAIT what – you haven’t been sharing the hat pics :astonished: i feel jipped :laughing:

2 Likes

Great pic Jonas Welcome to the community :hugs:

Looking great Mno, I really felt today already was lighter. So weird.

1 Like

Thank you Smitty! I dont post photos often but Im still around and still clean and sober :grinning:

2 Likes

2,266 constant days of love & sanity.
Happy Holidays to all you wonderful people!

54 Likes

Nice to see you Smitty! Looking great – love the tie :heart:

2 Likes

Day 1517. When you find mountains and palm trees in the same place, it’s pretty much perfect :grinning:. A long way from home in Scottsdale, AZ for some much needed R&R.

55 Likes

Yes it is!

Glad you are finally getting some r&r…was worried that you’d be into next project :joy:

2 Likes

Oh I needed this… like really really needed this :relieved:

5 Likes

:keycap_ten: Months Clean today!

Blessings to One & All!

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

55 Likes

Congratulations on 10 months :heart_eyes: X

2 Likes

Welcome.
Enjoy the sunshine and the R and R. Might get some rain and clouds over the weekend. But otherwise pretty dang nice here.

2 Likes

Good to see you @Butterflymoonwoman :blush: Hope you and your boy had a nice concert event :sparkling_heart:

Congratulations on your triple digits @JuliaLuna
101 days that’s awesome!!! You rock it, girl. I’m proud of you. And thank you for sharing your journey with us :kissing_heart:

@Jules000 it’s so good to see you smiling at your pics.
I send you love and strength and I hope you’re feeling like smiling again soon. Don’t stop working for it :muscle:

You make a great couple @Cjp :sweat_smile: our pets are a great source in our sobriety, aren’t they? :dog::cat::dog:

Awww @Runningfree I really love this elf outfit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It’s so cut and your smile is invaluable🥰

Welcome on this forum @JonasN Two smiling faces yeah … Keep on smiling :blush:

Always great to see you @Mno Glad you’ve seen some blue sky on this shortest day of the year. Here the weather was just horrible. Stormy and rainy and not a bit of blue sky at all. But never mind. Looking forward to springtime already.

Hi @Smitty97 and a massive Hurrah on you 2366 sober days. That a big number :muscle:
And ho ho ho I like this Santa tie :smiley:
Happy Holidays to you too.

Enjoy your journey @Dan531 the scenery looks spectacular. Have a great time :+1:

Wow @RoseCityRonin congratulations on 10 months clean :tada: it’s lovely seeing you going strong. You look healthy and happy :blush:

Needed to send this long post tonight as I wanted to pay tribute to all of you wonderful people.

It is a great feeling watching you all growing and going strong and sharing your journeys with us.

Thank you and keep on keeping on! :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

That is a wonderful picture! Such smiles :grin: