Sober Selfies #17 (shirts required, please review rules)

143 days alcohol free :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

51 Likes

Iā€™m confusedā€¦where they or were they not afraid of their shadows?

3 Likes

This kid let me tell yah. The first Pic I was like okay, lets do a real smile so she does a real smile and then last minute does this. I canā€™t with these girls sometimes :rofl:

42 Likes

She learn that one from her old man? :joy:

1 Like

The cacti are offended that youā€™ve implied they even have shadows.

8 more years of winter for you!

Sorry I donā€™t make the rules, I just do the typing.

3 Likes

Good to see you Dana. Love to see you smile and your wonderful bright eyes.
Congratulations on 717 days, thatā€™s amazing.

Iā€™ve never seen you so happy Mike. You hold on to that my friend. I donā€™t want my grandchildren to grow up to fast. But I canā€™t wait to have the fun youā€™re having now when mine get just a bit older. I hope I can keep up with them.
:pray:t2::heart::face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

She may just have :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks Eric. I do feel much happier. Iā€™m trying to hold on to it. And you will do just fine sir, I look forward to being here and seeing the fun adventures you have as they get older

1 Like

Sometimes you gotta throw that finger around :woman_shrugging:t2:ā€¦ sheā€™s precious :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Yassssss :black_heart::crown:

1 Like

I didnā€™t want make dinner either, but I made a breakfast casserole and chocolate chip banana breadā€¦ as a pre-presentā€¦ for all these push ups Iā€™m allegedly doing in Februaryā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™ll be waiting in anticipation :yum::joy::joy::v:

1 Like

Proud of you too @Clenton85 :rose::v:

1 Like

IMG_1156

2 Likes

Tell you what. You deliver this to me. Iā€™ll do all your pushups. Everybody wins. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

:rofl: I wouldā€¦ but I never give up on a challenge :muscle:

3 Likes

Every minute that goes by, Iā€™m getting more of a eat half a pizza on the drive home and knock out 15 minutes after a shower kinda vibe. :person_shrugging::sleeping::grin:

1 Like

Wonderful work @Sarahyab

1 Like

Our beautiful Miss Dana! Great days lady!!!

1 Like