Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

:joy: Way to go, you!
Huge congrats on 250. Yer killinā€™ it.
Thank you for sharing your milestone and smile and energy! :pray::orange_heart:

3 Likes

Huge congratulations @Itsme amazing how things can turn around hey.
Also beautiful photo @Mno @SoberWalker

3 Likes

Iā€™m happy to be team Ireland too. Find me a Scouser without an Irish grandparent! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Day 156
Canā€™t be in the sun like Iā€™m used to, because of sun eczema. Had to borrow my husbands T-shirt too. I mostly own tank tops for summer and they donā€™t cover enough.

Still happy :blush:

Hairstyle is called ā€œHavenā€™t been at the hairdresser yetā€

Gray short joggers
Husbandā€™s black Polo Club T-shirt.
Golden hoop earrings

45 Likes

Looking greatā€¦ love the smile :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Awwwr, thank you very much!!

2 Likes

Feeling beyond blessed and grateful for this second chance at life being sober! It has allowed me to marry my beautiful and loving wife, and on 7/23/24 we went from a couple to a family! Our baby boy Wilder came into this world! Sobriety has made me a better man but now I get to be the best sober dad possible! If it werenā€™t for hitting my ā€œrock bottomā€ I truly donā€™t think either big life events would have happened for me. No amount of alcohol or drugs could have compared to make me feel the pure raw emotions I had the day I was married or watching the birth of my son happen. Itā€™s my next chapter in life and Iā€™m so ready to be called DAD!!! Have a great weekend sober family!!! One day at a time!!! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

75 Likes

Congratulations! Glad youā€™re enjoying a new, happier you. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations on baby Wilder dad.
I love that name.
That is the best news ever!!
So happy for you and your new family.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Love the new hairstyle.
Didnā€™t recognize you without the 156 days sober :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Congratulations

3 Likes

Great news Zack @Zeekinout
Congratulations to you and your wife. Wilder is such a fascinating name.

4 Likes

Congratulations! How exciting, enjoy this time it goes by so fast once you have kids.

4 Likes

Thank you! Definitely enjoying every second!

2 Likes

Thank you! Not traditional not out of this world just right! lol

4 Likes

Thank you! Hope he loves it as much as we do!

3 Likes

Tony, thank you for the honest, heartfelt share. I have lost friends to addiction, but was not with either of them. I canā€™t imagine the pain of that. It truly is life or death and acceptance of that fact is what keeps me sober.

I am really glad youā€™re here with us in long-term sobriety, and that you are sharing the truth.

Thank you

4 Likes

What beautiful pictures of all 3 of you at such a blessed moment in your lives :hugs:
Got tears in my eyes such beautiful moment captured.
Thank you for sharing :blush:

3 Likes

These are very kind words thank you very much

2 Likes

WOW! How exciting is that :tada: :clap:
Congrats on your nuptials and your newborn. Love all the awesomeness coming your way in sobriety :heart:

3 Likes

Ahhhh congratulations buddy!! That is so amazing. :heart: :heart:

2 Likes