Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Hello I’m sunburned! :laughing:
5 months sober :heart:

58 Likes

Hey Beautiful! So lovely to meet you :hugs: Hope you have some aloe for the burn

Love that smile babe :heart:

1 Like

Awe, thanks Jazzy :heart::blush:

1 Like

Thank you!!! It’s been a week and a half and feels like one day lol we definitely feel time speeding by now!

1 Like

Thank you!!! I’ll never forget how beautiful the experience truly was!!!

2 Likes

Thanks really appreciate it!

1 Like

Im having a lot of mixed emotions and noticing some stress and anxiety so I’m taking it easy… :roll_eyes:

43 Likes

Nice to meet you Marie.
I love that look and smile. Nice hat.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Sending you calming vibes…hope you are able to rest and not let the feelings take over. Hopefully you can talk it out with someone too :people_hugging::heart:

2 Likes

Had enough and decided today was it …cut off the long hair and then got it professionally fixed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This one just cause…as I was playing with filters :smiling_face: and I like black and white

56 Likes

Thank you. Im talking wjth peer support staff at the house.

3 Likes

Thank you Eric :peace_symbol:

1 Like

oh that’s good to hear :hugs: Hope this helps :pray:

2 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes_cat: looks great.
I think it makes you look younger.
Not that you look old before :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
“Let It Be”
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

LOL – thanks friend. luckily the headband was hiding my grey – i’ll take a younger look :wink:

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada:
You look happy and healthy.
I’d love to know a few of the positives you’ve noticed in your first year of sobriety. :purple_heart:

1 Like

327 days alcohol-free & now 2 days cigarette free, (after smoking/drinking a lot for about 13 years) - i’m really excited to discover how smoking cessation will improve my life in all ways, so i feel very much dedicated to that right now. love and respect to you all! onward! :muscle:t4:

51 Likes

Congrats pops! Being a dad is the greatest honor I’ve ever had :slightly_smiling_face: nothing beats it!

3 Likes

Huge congrats on becoming a dad :baby: welcome to the world baby Wilder 🩵 I love unusual names :star2: and your smile in the first photo made me smile too, thanks for that :blush:

3 Likes

Huge congrats papa @Zeekinout

You’ll be an awesome dad !!!

2 Likes