Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

I almost ruined my relationship my head was so far up my own ass.

7 Likes

Great job coming back :purple_heart: I relapsed multiple times before my year and 7 months. Give yourself grace :pray: I had to really choose my rock bottom and refuse to let myself sink back into it. I know its easier said than done sometimes. There is hope though :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Got that sober glow :sparkles:

1 Like

Well if it makes you feel better I’ve been a total dick so many times and if I’m honest since I’ve been sober I’ve had to retrain my brain to be a better person. It didn’t magically happen after my last drink. So, you’re not alone in being stupid, and I’m definitely still learning to be someone I like.

Let’s live in the present and focus on the future!

6 Likes

Yes I agree, im not a dick as my default personality, but using booze brings out the negativity monster. Lets live in the beauty of the present. 🩷

5 Likes

Thank you! This is my why… my sobriety, my family and my love who has been nothing but grace even in tough times.

3 Likes

A nice relaxing evening with this pretty girl

61 Likes

You look happy, bro. That’s very very nice.

1 Like

Good to see you so happy Mike. Enjoy your relaxing evening :heart_eyes:

Long day babysitting. That little boy plays hard, moves fast, and plays in my beard. I love it all

48 Likes

:notes: “Are you ready for some football?!” :notes:

33 Likes

1yr 4m 9d clean and sober
4m 9d cigarette free :heart:

50 Likes

331 days alcohol free & SIX DAYS off cigarettes!!! i’m really doing it!! my favorite part is taking really really deep breaths and filling my lungs to max capacity :sweat_smile: best feeling!! i used to be totally deranged with vices for soooo long and now look at me just gettin nice & squeaky clean :tipping_hand_woman:t2::sparkles:

51 Likes

Never forget… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Dragging myself out of my depression pit after a 2 week relapse and dusting myself off again. Day 2 AF. Let’s do this shit :metal:t2:

50 Likes

Great to see you back with us friend…I’m so very sorry to hear about your depression episode. Please reach out if you are ever feeling low…you don’t need to go through it alone :people_hugging::heart:

Welcome back. You got this.

I am sober and super irritable today. Hormones are messing up with me big time but I’m trying hard to stay cool.

49 Likes

45 Likes

Not bad! Hubby said that he won’t let me drive the car / be in the car while I’m driving before I get my vision checked. I was having trouble to see far away. So then sold me glasses, obviously.

3 Likes