Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Wow ,talk about all about birthdays …congratulations, I only came on this thread to look at someone’s last post so I could wish them a happy sober birthday and saw this. he’s beautiful and your wife ( little man shares my birthday)

2 Likes

Your smile lights your whole face @Jules000 you look Great :ok_hand:

1 Like

Day 181
Big day out at ‘The G’

37 Likes

30 Likes

Cooked me and heather some delicious salt potatoes, stuffed dorrito chicken and fried creamy garlic and corn…sooooo good

34 Likes

My little girl crowned me queen :princess: since I’m always cleaning like Cinderella :laughing:… So now when I clean I get to wear this really cool crown :crown: y’all :laughing:

6.5 years MF 4 years 2 month’s 12 days AFWF

54 Likes

How cool is that crown… cleaning in style :smile:

3 Likes

Yesss lol :laughing:

2 Likes

My cousin is back in Poland, it was nice to have her here. I’m gonna miss her :frowning:
Super hot day spend by the water. I’m done :hot_face:

44 Likes

Lovely to see you ladies @Jesile @Mischa84
Happy Monday :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Tell me more about this ‘stuffed dorito chicken’ you speak of :thinking: :yum: :rofl:

12 Likes

Sober MF. Looks a little more alive then last week :crazy_face:

50 Likes

In a zoom work training… 6 hours of my life

43 Likes

I read your post on the check in thread after I saw your selfie here - I am grateful that you are walking with us. It’s always a treat to see your pics, and always always always welcome to hear that you are continuing to strive. :pray: blessings on your house, friend.

3 Likes

Thank you for those kind words Dan, as always, they mean a lot. I still have pending to jump back on the fitness challenge wagon! I said I would do August, and look at me… Haven’t done one day yet! :see_no_evil::exploding_head:

2 Likes

Prepping the garden to get it going in the spring

46 Likes

Working title
American got-thick beard. :face_with_monocle:

Super excited for you as a gardener, keep us posted. I love all things food growth related. :seedling:

4 Likes

I love the title

1 Like

Awe lovely to meet you friend. Looking great and hopefully feeling much better too :hugs:

1 Like

39 Likes