Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Just buy a bag of either nacho cheese or cool ranch dorritos. Smash them up, i added a little brown sugar to the nacho cheese. Egg washed the chicken then dunked in the nacho cheese dorrito. Bake for about 40 min and then cut and add swiss cheese to the middle and bake for another ten mins or so. It was delicious and so juicy

13 Likes

Day 1685
I get to enjoy all this sober.
It’s brilliant!

54 Likes

Celebrating 5 years today what a journey it’s been I have really surprised myself of how much I’ve changed and being really there for my daughter is just an unbelievable feeling, there have been some really hard time like the death of my best friend and mother to my daughter but I have the tools to cope with theses emotions and some highlights have been meeting up with @Ravikamor @Milele @Danni @cristelclear , but it would not have been possible without the support I got in the AA room the forum here my family and another facebook page I’m on so thank you everyone :+1:

61 Likes

Wow… great work on 5 years!!! Way to go friend. So happy for you :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::confetti_ball:

Great job in navigating life on life’s terms🫂
200w

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Congratulations on 5 years @Conor80 :tada::tada::tada:
5 years is amazing.
You’re an inspiration.
Thanks for sharing :pray:

3 Likes

Thats great work that mate,congrats on your 5 years sober ,im delighted for you !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Day 168

Peach top Lager 157
Gray shorts joggers Lager 157
Purple fleece zip up Wrangler
Hair in a crocodile clip
Gold played stainless steel hoop earrings from Ur&Penn

Miraculous medallion gold necklace Catholic church. (Blessed by the pope)

46 Likes

Happy Wednesday, sober people :heart:

53 Likes

Nice chip!! :star_struck:
Congratulations with this BIG :five: :facepunch:

5 Likes

Congratulations :clap::tada::clap:
Wonderful achievement!

3 Likes

I was waiting for your 5 year post. I couldn’t remember the date but knew it was coming up.

That chip encased is awesomeness! What a beautiful way to commemorate this milestone.

I owe you a huge thank you for being there every single day when I needed the extra support in my first year.
You’re a dear friend, Connor. Love you!

Congratulations on 5 years!!
20240811_091011

7 Likes

This is the first selfie I have ever taken ,and one of only a handful of times I’ve ever had a photo taken of me . I did think it was photos I didn’t like but it was me I didn’t like :disappointed:I’m starting the journey into self love now so ….THIS IS ME

58 Likes

This weekend fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish:

44 Likes

Healthy, happy and sober! The way we’re supposed to be. Great pic friend!

1 Like

Way cool, man! Happy 5th year of freedom from insanity.

1 Like

Awe…I love it​:heart::heart: so lovely to meet you Corrine … beautiful picture

3 Likes

There she is !! I was wandering if we were going to see who you are,nice pic you look great :grinning::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Thanks you

Thanks buddy