Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Lmao see we thought the future was segways…nope. motorpowered unicycles. Way to get up and stay up. Im sure if i attempted it i would not look so elegant

1 Like

All dressed up for an AA conference. Lovely message. Date night with a sober sister. Feeling blessed

63 Likes

Such a great pic of a grateful healthy lady!

3 Likes

It’s a grey day but it’s quite pleasant any day it’s not raining in Ireland it’s a bonus :joy:

46 Likes

Very glad to hear :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Love this pic

38 Likes

Terrible service dont mean to over post

55 Likes

Keep posting… loving the pics…glad you all are enjoying yourselves :blush:

4 Likes

At Primorsko beach, Bulgaria :bulgaria:

59 Likes

Lots of selfies from today trip to Isle of Weight
It’s also thanks to being sober that I can discover places like this :slightly_smiling_face:

46 Likes

Top of Point Dume

53 Likes

Post trail race photo. 9.5 miles and 1000ft of elevation gain but I made it. And surprisingly my body isn’t hurting as bad as I thought it would :tada: Happy to be back home with my fox but glad I pushed through and completed this race

62 Likes

Well done. Was it hot too? Anything over 15 / 60 saps me

2 Likes

Oh that’s a beautiful smile. Glad you had a great race and are now home with Fox. :heart::heart::hugs:

2 Likes

It was about 67F when I started and getting close to 80F when I finished. Not terrible at all. I fall apart when it’s above 90F A lot of the trail was shaded by the forest so that was really helpful too

2 Likes

Blimey. That’s very hot at the finish. Makes your effort all the more impressive :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

What’s the tattoo? Love a tatt. :+1::+1::+1::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! It is a spiral. Here you can see it better

Photo from a walk today

39 Likes

Fantastic! Hope you enjoyed your walk. :grin::grin:

1 Like

You look wonderful!

1 Like