Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Reclaiming the garden. Amazing how fast nature reclaims its land…about half done knocking down weeds taller than me

52 Likes

As my road bike is in the shop and my sports bike has a major malfunction it’s back to my town wreck for now. It’s a bike. It rides. It’s fine and I’m fine. Just no long distances for now. (@acromouse)

58 Likes

I knew it was you. @Mno
ResizedP_1723735177433_732858239046422

16 Likes

That’s what I expect a citizen of the Netherlands to ride. Not some fancy shmancy road racer :rofl: Looking good :smiling_face:

14 Likes

Life is lifey, not much to report. I’m still here, sober and content.

49 Likes

Another kitchen and a other plug socket with attitude!! Im obsessed with kitchen plug sockets now,what have you done to me !! :grinning:,bill for therapy coming your way !!

13 Likes

Love the statue :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love it :joy::woman_superhero:t3:

1 Like

My “chosen brother”/best friend of 37 years and me, hikin’ up to the 11,000’ destination, yesterday (which was Day 540).

47 Likes

Wish I had one of those Dutch bikes. I think they’re cool. :bike:

2 Likes

Don’t cry… I’ll be back to Ireland again :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

And behold my new toy. It is a electric unicycle on steroids. Suspension, and everything. So badass and will be a fun learning process

31 Likes

I rode on the back of a bike exactly like that almost all the way to a downtown National birthday party. Glad the driver knew what he was doing. I was fine.
Hoping you’ll be back in the road and sport bike business soon. :white_check_mark::people_hugging::netherlands:

2 Likes

Oh this is badass…have fun!

2 Likes

Omg :astonished: That’s awesome! You had me wondering about this ‘new toy’ for a minute now. Definitely surpassed my expectations :rofl:

I rode unicycles when I was a kid. Real fun once you get the hang of it :sparkles:

3 Likes

41 Likes

Im super excited lol. Just looking forward to something new to learn

3 Likes

Waiting for my daughter to come out so I can take her to school.

39 Likes

First time. No crash

46 Likes

Doing excellent! I feel so happy and blessed!

45 Likes