Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

I’ve never seen Gladiator either. I’ve had it saved on DVR for close to a year.

ANYHOW

I recently had a similar experience when I visited Tombstone with my Mom. Had never seen the film, bought the dvd in the gift shop. Watched it when we got home. AMAZING movie just loaded with great actors. What I want to say, is that I felt seeing the movie for the first time after visiting the place genuinely enriched my viewing experience and maybe it can do that for you with Gladiator!

5 Likes

Sounds like a good idea. I think it’s kind of violent though. Have to wait until the wife passes out. And it won 5 Oscar’s.
You me @JazzyS have a watch party.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Um, yes. You should watch it. SMH

3 Likes

Happy birthday 2 u! Soberiety is the best gift you could ever give yourself

5 Likes

That’s amazing! Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Let me share with you that I have been recently in Feria de Sevilla. I had a good time and enjoyed it sober. I was able to listen conversations, speaking properly and being quiet and calm. It is possible to enjoyed yourself free of booze.

Of course it is not the best environment if you are beginning your sobriety, but after more than one year free I went to feria…, and there was no problem. Nobody matters what I am drinking.

Let’s enjoy the path of sobriety!. Best wishes and happy 24 hours!

46 Likes

Happpppy Birthday :birthday:

3 Likes

Well then it’s now time to see it Eric when you are home. It’s such a great movie! The music is great too, it’s made by Hans Zimmer.

4 Likes

Forty One and Fabulous! You’ve given yourself the best gift by being sober! Many congrats and best wishes! @Itsme

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you!! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
Hope you will have a lovely day!
2DD53792-0C92-4E35-8848-3E6CE68E9466

2 Likes

Gladiator is a fantastic movie. A must watch!

Siena is lovely, am suitably jealous of your trip. Sounds like you’re having a wonderful time

3 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday:

2 Likes

Never seen Gladiator either. Tombstone is awesome. Doc Holliday is more than awesome :blush:

3 Likes

What is this place? Some kind of Gladiator free zone? We should organise a watch party :wink:

Gladiator 2 is filming now. Watch the original before the sequel inevitably ruins it

1 Like

Little chilly out but still a beautiful day to enjoy a bike ride

26 Likes

451 days :purple_heart::green_heart:

54 Likes

Looking beautiful Emily. I love your hair :heart:
Great work with 451 days of sobriety :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Sharp dressed man :blush:

1 Like

Gorgeous :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

2 Likes