Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

What does that mean? :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Since it’s @Faugxh . I’m gonna guess Fuck Right Off :rofl:

8 Likes

I read FRO stray gays at first :sweat_smile: :innocent: :hugs:

12 Likes

You are amazing!!! Thank you for the support!!

1 Like

Nah babe you can fuck right on lol. :kiss:

8 Likes

226……🫶🏽✨

42 Likes

Very tired but sober and clean :raised_hands:

50 Likes

Great to see you. Congratulations on all your sober time :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Another Beautiful day in the Rocky Mountains. Spring is finally here. The wind coming off the mountains is still a bit chilly but I can finally work in my tshirt and get some sweet sunshine.

631 days no booze
249 days no tobacco
Smoking bad
Fresh air good
You booze you lose
And all that good shit!

65 Likes

looking great Curtis! and that background is amazing!

:laughing: love it all :heart:

10 Likes

Thanks Jasmine. You have a wonderful evening. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What a view! :star_struck:
What kind of job do you do Curtis?

3 Likes

I fix water problems that architects overlook or maybe they just don’t care. Just a simple thing like which direction you point your house when you build it can cause water problems and I get a phone call. Usually massive ice buildup. And another thing. Why the fuck do people build in holes? Then complain that they have to spend thousands on a permanent pump in the crawl space? More dollars than sense I guess. Years ago I watched a brand new house crack in half, crumble and fall down the mountain side just a year after it was built because of poor building decisions. Lots of people want to build a house in the mountains but few do it properly. Sorry for the long response. I like my work and I make a lot of people happy.:grin: So I like to talk about it. And the views everyday are amazing. :national_park:

23 Likes

44 Likes

Looking fly as always. Happy Wednesday friend

4 Likes

Happy Wednesday Jazzy! Thank you friend! :pray:t5::pray:t5:

4 Likes

Definitely done with the upgrades for now. Boy what a pain it has been, new tires and fox shocks

23 Likes

An American and and Englishman who met in Czech Republic 10 years ago got together and went for an Indian :slight_smile:

This is Bruce. Bruce and his 2 daughters came into a bar I worked in around 10 years ago in Prague. They came, we drank, they left. No details exchanged. 2 years later, Bruce and his wife walked into a different bar I worked at in Prague. Details exchanged. We have been in contact ever since. He flew in from Atlanta today and is staying with me for a couple days before moving onto Lisbon. I love Bruce. He’s a good friend.

50 Likes

You guys look like you’re having a great time. Just picking up wherever. Relationships like that are the coolest most treasured thing.
Happy for you. And Bruce.
:pray:t2::heart:

6 Likes

Dope AF. :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes