Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Me ‘n’ my stooopid “numbers thing”…:man_facepalming:t3: Anyway, I think that the “1, 2, 3” of it is cool. Yes, yes … I know: I’m a nerd. Meh…:man_shrugging:t3:

1 YEAR, 2 MONTHS, 3 DAYS CLEAN!

42 Likes

Thanks brother!

1 Like

Now this, this is Dope af!!! Congrats bro!

2 Likes

Great to see you and congrats on another month tacked onto your sobriety – very impressive work! :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you for the explanation Curtis!
And no worries for the long response because that helped me understanding it :hugs:
No mountains here, but a lot of waterproblems as well because we already live below sealevel.
Have an amazing day! :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Hit 2 years of sobriety yesterday! Feeling grateful for this life I live and all the positive things happening as I stroll down the sober path! It’s had its bumps but it beats the tragedy that was inevitable while drinking! Thank you everyone for your support and sharing your life story with all of us! We are stronger in numbers speaking of our trials and tribulations than hidden in the shadows afraid of our flaws!!! Stay disciplined and as always one day at a time!!!

71 Likes

Congratulations, mate.
You always appear to have a genuine content happiness about you.
Crack on and enjoy the life you’ve crafted.
:+1:

7 Likes

Thank you! Try my best to stay on the light side of things!

3 Likes

c3ca357d-19a4-4f68-96d5-d3d3826f977c_text

Way to go Zack! 2 + years is impressive work :muscle:t4:…keep fighting the good fight :confetti_ball::tada:

6 Likes

b23158b815f84fd74b36fc8f79a665a3_w200

4 Likes

Congratulations Zack! :tada::balloon: 2 years is awesome. Keep kicking it’s ass.:muscle:

3 Likes

Ahhhh dude that is awesome!! Congrats and keep up all the hard work!! :muscle: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Way to go @Zeekinout impressed with your gains in the gym and sobriety. Keep rockin it

4 Likes

Salut from France :wave:t2:

51 Likes

What an accomplishment and you always look so damn happy and content. Way to rock out sobriety and show us how good it can really be man!
Congrats on 2 years!

3 Likes

Congrats Zack :muscle::muscle::fire:

3 Likes

Congratulations on 2 years!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Lovely to meet you Pat…what an incredible view :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations for the :two: years sober Zack!
Always like to see your smiling face :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi Pat.:wave: Nice shirt.:metal:

2 Likes