Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Happy4 months!!! @Davina_Davis

5 Likes

I kinda need that sweater…

2 Likes

@tifflynn07 Love it Tiffany :heart: – that sweater looks nice and cozy

@Meka Hey beautiful – looking fly as always. hope you and your auntie had a wonderful run

@davina_davis So excited for your 4 months! What a lovely sober smile – lovely way to celebrate :tada:

@Monkey LOL love the different filters! Great coloring

8 Likes

Beautiful color choice @Monkey

3 Likes

I won’t lie, Its Taylor swift merch from her website… and it’s the most comfortable cute plain gray sweater I’ve ever owned. 🩶 it just says her album name on the bottom corner.

5 Likes

Home alone for two weeks from today. Old life me would have drifted into daytime drinking etc etc.

I did have crisps and choccy earlier. Hey, I’m not perfect! :joy:

This is sober me. 532 days

53 Likes

Thanks friend xo

1 Like

@Brian1965uk 532 is inspirational and looks good on you💪

1 Like

Greetings from Las Vegas! I may not have fit in well at this metal show, but I was the coolest MF there! Being sober at festivals is pretty rad! We saw countless people who were partied out and I am grateful I am no longer one of them! We had a great time! :metal:

57 Likes

The hat for the win!

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Checking in daily to maintain focus #65

#ODAAT :heart:

47 Likes

Looking sharp!

2 Likes

I love anything fox racing. So when i saw this sticker…i had to have it lol

22 Likes

Today I’m turning 1 year sober! Spending the day at the hospital but later on in my aa meeting. Thank god for all this year :blue_heart::blue_heart:

66 Likes

hope everything is ok :pray:
OMG – so excited for your 1 year soberversary! Great work my friend – keep going strong with your journey :muscle:
R

8 Likes

Looking real smart and sober there Kenny.
Keep that up.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your sober birthday Alejandra :birthday:
IMG_0934
That first one is the sweetest.
I hope things go well and its nothing serious in the hospital :pray::heart:

10 Likes

That is sooo amazing, congratulations!!!

4 Likes

Huge congrats on one whole year sober @Alejondra its a bummer you spent it at the hospital

5 Likes