Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Thank you so much guys!! You are such a great community!! :blue_heart::blue_heart: @JazzyS @Dazercat @Nordique @Cjp @Soberbilly @Mno @SoberWalker @happyfeet @TMAC @Jasty2

12 Likes

233 feelin freeee :v:t4::v:t4:

47 Likes

Multiple Walpurgisnacht selfies on day 62

Me and my husband in the middle,and me and the kids on all the other pictures. All of them taken out by the bonfire :smiling_face:

Oldest daughter in white
14 y/o son in buffalo plaid jacket
12 y/o son in blue and white checkered jacket

48 Likes

Such an adorable family you got there.
I’m so happy to see these.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations on the ten months of freedom Mischa
Looking cool and free as ever.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Not really selfies, I couldn’t post them on my actual sobriety date (16-04-04), been in hospital again! But here they are in all their gory (not a typo) :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

40 Likes

Wow. That’sa lot of good years! Nice

5 Likes

What great pics Sophie!! Thanks for sharing,

We get so accustomed to the individual here on a chat app that we don’t often get to see them or sometimes think of them in their real life, living with family, enjoying life. We need more of those to make it more real. At least for the visual people like myself I think.

Thanks for a great glimpse into your life!!
:pray::heart::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

You’re welcome,I love when we get a glimpse of everyone’s family photos or homes.
Not in a creepy way, more that I’m so curious.
When I walk by houses at other places I usually imagine what kind of people who lives there, hoe their life looks and what they’re doing.

Same when I see people at the grocery store.
If I’m somewhere that’s not Sweden I usually try to talk to people as well, ask questions and just being my normal curious me. Swedes are usually a little harder to talk to.

One time I had a friend from France who called me a “Sparkling, babbling Disney Delight” :laughing:
Guess he got tired of my constant questions and Disney quotes.

8 Likes

Well you are a delight, that is for certain :heart:

5 Likes

Some sober selfies of family time here and there, in support of @MrsOdh Sophia and her great pics…
Just a couple over past couple years as we don’t have many currently as , well I hate being in front of the camera really… haha!
After a multi day hike

Sons 19th birthday attending Eagles concert in Toronto

Birthday selfie

Hiking Jasper on cross Canada camp

50 Likes

I’m sorry you were in hospital. Hope everything is ok :pray:t4:
Amazing work with 20+ years :muscle:t4:
200w (2)

6 Likes

Love the lovely pics Nick. Thanks for sharing :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Love all of them :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Awesome sir. Thanks for the glimpse of those important to you…

3 Likes

Lovely family and you look so happy and proud of them. And that’s beautiful to watch :pray::people_hugging::wave:

3 Likes

So these are before which is the one me welding, then my wife passing just before i wrecked and shattered my spine got the rods installed in my back so i could walk and be able to work and today with almost 5 months i have a short video of me and my wife and its clips of us thur out the years our good days and our bad ones it’s obvious which is which lol

52 Likes

Sitting outside on a warm day in the UK… get it while you can!

47 Likes

Just finished my practicum, hired by the company … it’s a good day. Thank you for another day sober! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

55 Likes