Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

I cherish warm days :relieved:

5 Likes

Congrats! But are you leaving the fish game?

3 Likes

Yes I amā€¦. I am entering into mental health. And Iā€™m hoping to continue my studies into addictions. Being able to do what Iā€™ve always wanted to do and able to give back to those who helped me when I was lost in my addiction. :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face: that has to feel pretty darn good!! :+1:t2: what an amazing career choice. Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be very rewarding.

3 Likes

Love this :heart:

3 Likes

Great to see you healing Darby. My goodness thatā€™s a doozy to go through. So sorry for your loss.

Sobriety looks good on youā€¦keep healing :pray:t4::muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Only me here today :blush:

Gray shorts from Lager 157
Blue zip up hoodie from Vineyard Vines
Pearl earrings from Dollarstore

45 Likes

Looking great my friendā€¦ congratulations on the new job! Keep up with your solid efforts :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

4 Likes

Heyyy, thatā€™s the west coast trail, yeah? My dear dad and I hiked it together decades ago. Trip of a lifetime! I would post a pic in reply, but they pre-date the digital age :sweat_smile:

Great to see these pics of all of you and your sweet fams, @Chevy55, @Soberbilly, and @MrsOdh! Smiles aplenty. :smile: :pray: :orange_heart:

8 Likes

Iā€™ll try to be better at keeping you updated :blush:

3 Likes

Congrats, thats grest news.

2 Likes

591 days AF
11 days Nicotine Free

Post gym couch lock

52 Likes

Congratulations @Button83 thatā€™s wonderful news. Wishing you a great start with the new company. Sure youā€™ll rock it :+1::tada:

2 Likes

Omg that looks really bad. Youā€™ve been through a lot. Itā€™s great having you here and seeing you with your 5 months. Keep on going strong. Sending positive and healing vibes your way :pray:

1 Like

Kicking nicotine can be a bitch, but man, is it ever worth it! Good on ya!

4 Likes

The last day I had hair before going buzz cut, start of Covid lockdown and needing a trim!!

44 Likes

51 Likes

Stunnerā€¦ :star_struck: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Running man!

45 Likes

Oh thank you @M-be-free49 @Soberbilly

2 Likes