Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Yes. Wearing a “happy mask” can get a little tiring after a bit.

1 Like

Love and big hugs to you Eric, i hope you know that to me you are a legend :people_hugging: :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks guys
@WilliamBloke
Just doing my best ODAAT. So Cal bound on Thursday.

I see you working on legendary status yourself there Kelly :blush:
@Starlight14

2 Likes

Thank you i try, keep your chin up :people_hugging:

2 Likes

No. Lol… gotta go past the knees.

Always love seeing ya!!

2 Likes

When I saw the notification from you, I was certain it was going to be a jab at my Leafs shirt :joy:

Thanks Button. Hope the new career path is moving along well!

2 Likes

I mean I can’t fault you for the leafs … maybe feel sorry for you :laughing: just kidding :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I really want that shirt :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wonderful picture of your mother and you. :yellow_heart:

This is wonderful Eric. Congratulations on all levels. So happy for you! Blessings :pray:t4::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hey Jazzy,

Congratulations on 500 + days now (a little late to the party :tada: So amazing. So proud of you :clap:t4:. You are an inspiration to many! Keep at it :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks dear Des. Appreciate you and great to see your name pop up :people_hugging::heart:

80 days today

50 Likes

Looking great with your 80 days… Keep up the great work :muscle:t4:.

2 Likes

241 days alcohol free, 3/4ths of a year, i’ve never been sober this long in 15 years. life is exhausting but its amazing and i’m very grateful for you all 🫶🏽❤️

52 Likes

Amazing stuff right here!!! You are handling it all so well. Keep up the great work Julia …hope it gets easier for you soon :two_hearts::people_hugging::muscle:t4:

1 Like

Thank you so much Billy, you look great too and i love your pretty little friend there :blush: :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations @JuliaLuna :balloon: keep on going :people_hugging:

1 Like

Congrats on your 241 3/4 of a year of freedom Julia.
I think of you as the Energizer Bunny. You pop in here ODAAT and you just keep going. I love your style.
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes