Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Much better than coming too on a hotel floor like 1644 mornings ago! Not facing any consequences for anything I cannot remember is the best part!

54 Likes

Thank you Billy. Much love to you :heart::hugs:

1 Like

Hello my peeps!! Long time no see! Still holding strong. Day 1331!! Life’s been crazy but good. Ill try to get on here a little more. I miss you all and hope you’re doing well!

65 Likes

Paging doctor lambchops

49 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: that’s a great look Mike. Glad you are having fun at work

3 Likes

Lol idk if i would call it fun. Cleaned the sterile processing department, hot in those scrubs :rofl:

2 Likes

đŸ«¶đŸœ

46 Likes

lol - yeah that is not fun and games. didn’t even think about the scrubs getting so hot - yikes!

1 Like

Love this duo :heart: You two are absolutely precious!

1 Like

Omg hi Katie! Glad to see you’re doing well.

1 Like

49 Likes

Day 2253 Alcohol Free. Life really does just keep getting better!

Recovery is the biggest gift we will ever give not only to ourselves but to everyone we come into contact with.

You’re worth it, keep it going my loves. Just for today, as this is the only day that really matters. :heart:

61 Likes

44 Likes

Day 24. Not a long runner yet but super happy about the small success!

12 Likes

@Mischa84 happy Friday
 lovely to see you

@MandiH 2253 af? Wow that’s impressive and a definite reason for the beautiful smile. :muscle:t4:

@Karo welcome to the community. Great to meet you. 24 days is awesome work
each day sober is a day won and a huge accomplishment :muscle:t4:

4 Likes

You should be super happy. Like Jasmine just said, every day you hit the pillow sober is a win. They start to snowball and you’ll have your long runner
:v:

5 Likes

Day #159 waiting the finish of the working day :grin:

54 Likes

Weekend is so close
 hopefully the afternoon flies by :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Been out with Willow for a walk, then out for a run. It’s the fitness stuff that keeps me focussed on sobriety. But we all have our own ways of coping.

I’m a good marathon man and a terrible drunk. Never forget.

48 Likes

444 Days Clean! “Appy olly gees,” but that previous pic was completely unacceptable. Blech! to the Wakin’ Up Face
 Anyhoodles, still at 444 Days Clean, back at work, and more acceptable.

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

46 Likes