Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

It’s the emotional part. Plays with your emotions :laughing:. Best of luck today, Joe. On the homestretch and you will sleep in a new state tonight. Happy for you!

2 Likes

No I’m going from PA. Closer to the beaches of Delaware

3 Likes

Cool. You go east I’ll go west. I’ll be about 20 minutes to the Pacific and 40 to Malibu. Baby Gus 15 minutes away. I got as far away from Lowell Massachusetts as possible :joy:

Still an Eagle fan?

I might have to be a Niner fan. Rams suck!

I hope the rest of your move goes smoothly.

4 Likes

DelMarVa nice!

1 Like

Now you know damn well I’m still an eagles fan :eagle::eagle::eagle: I​:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Absolutely :+1:

Ya I got no loyalty :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Except for Celtic Green and only Celtic Green. :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

No Ravens?? If you keep moving south you can even be a Panthers fan! :wink:

1 Like

Oh noes!
Is this the M3?
Gonna need an update on that, mate.
Hope everything goes smoothly for the move.
Travel safe

2 Likes

That picture reminds me of the cover of The Eagles "Hotel California " album. :notes::hotel: :+1:

1 Like

Nah. Wifeys Mercedes
My good ol German engineering is still on tack. But I’m screwed on the Mercedes 2003 Sl55. Probably going by bye :wave:

4 Likes

L4fOLr8aB3d3BYQUfq

1 Like

Thats super cool – love that it glows in the dark

1 Like

OMG – glad you were able to take it in and hopefully its a easy cheap fix :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Let’s go brother! 2 Weeks clean is AMAZING! Great job!

2 Likes

:people_hugging: :heart: :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Finally, only me. Enjoying the silence :relieved:

51 Likes

Enjoy Mischa you so deserve it :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Sports day at the office so repping the rangers and my favorite Durham bulls hat

35 Likes

… aaaaand it’s done. I enjoyed every second of it. Tidy up the house. Made laundry. All while listening to my favourite podcast (@acromouse, you know Podkastex? about '90 and '00, super easy positive thing to listen, highly recommend. It’s in polish btw). Now going to pick up twins. Let’s roll!

49 Likes