Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

that pod does look promising

1 Like

Not exactly a selfie but its my 2nd birthday sober today…i was woken up with presents and a lovely card by my daughter this morning…ive been for breakfast with my mum and i have cards, flowers and cake and going to get takeaway for tea with my daughter :birthday: :blush: im a lucky lady :blush: xxx

37 Likes

Yeah, it’s super funny and bringing back memories. If you will find a time to check it out, let me know if you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday Kelly! :gift:

1 Like

Thank you xxx

Omg, Menno… :smile:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Happy birthday Kelly :birthday: And congratulations on your second birthday sober. What a great day and I love that coffee cup. And the cards and flowers :bouquet:
Enjoy the Take Away :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much Eric :blush: xxx

1 Like

:partying_face:

5 Likes

Ohh Kelly, happy bday girl! Have a wonderful day! :balloon: :cake: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Oh thank you @Steve14 and @Faugxh :blush:xx

3 Likes

Haha😂, that there is funny!

2 Likes

Day 1594

Ya I doctored it up. Looks cool.
Last walk in the hood. This is where I took my first sober saguaro selfie almost 2 years ago.
I’m so grateful I had the opportunity to live in the Sonoran Desert. :cactus: :desert:
I think I learned a lot of healing here.

50 Likes

Heading out for my fresh air.

40 Likes

After looking at my picture… My eyes are clear and open… I haven’t seen a picture like this in sometime :crown:

7 Likes

Its almost always in the eyes i think

5 Likes

You sure did Eric. I look forward to your next adventures, as I’m sure a lot of us on here are. :cactus: :sun_with_face: :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Out catching a pretty evening sky in the garden, helping chase the big sad away :blush:

56 Likes

Always nice to see you Kiki. Sobriety looks so good on ya. That is a beautiful sky.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Very cool pic!! Your healing journey has inspired me daily! :lizard::cactus:

2 Likes