Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

86 days today :grin::grin::grin:

48 Likes

One day at a time :blush:

1 Like

A pink cast? How cool! :heart_eyes:
Nothing like the one I had as a kid.
Sending healing vibes to Madi.

3 Likes

Thank you.
And never forget we need you newbies just as much for us to continue our sobriety. If we can’t give it away we don’t last. I’ll be a Californian tomorrow :joy: well not legally but that’s my home state now.

3 Likes

@dazercat Love that smile and nicely done with doctoring up the pic :wink: What an awesome journey Dazer and so much more growth to come :hugs:

@soberbilly Awe man – big hugs to Madi – hope it is a quick and painless recovery. A pink cast? so cool!

@skhan great sober pic – lovely to meet you!

@dilettante Oh love this pic Kiki – so beautiful and like your eyes are dancing :heart:

@buttons 86 days and looking awesome friend – way to go Julia

5 Likes

Nice to meet you too! Thank you!

2 Likes

The state of Arizona will be much poorer without you :pensive:

Safe moving!

5 Likes

Thanks
I’ll come back when California makes me much poorer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

No, you are a very good looking senior citizen
since a few months ago. It’s nice to see you around again Donna! Missed you here :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Thank you, Claudia, you’re sweet to say that. It’s nice to see you, too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

2 Likes

Looks like Madi is a tough little girl and a cool kid @Soberbilly. Sending healing vibes to both of you :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Day 77
Yes it’s a snow shovel in the background, still don’t trust the weather :laughing:

Gray shorts Lager 157
Blue Top I think it’s from Cubus
Sun glasses from H&M
White ankle socks from Dollarstore

36 Likes

I’m picking the kids up in 30 mins. After that it’s definitely Fika. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I like those “cheater” chopsticks!

1 Like

Day 900 - feeling good! :heart:

50 Likes

How do i send selfie

1 Like

Looking good :blush:
Congratulations on the 900 club Richard.
ODAAT
:pray::heart:

1 Like

Morning Buttercup.
Scrolling up I almost didn’t recognize ya. I thought Who’s the new kid? :blush: You look like casual Friday.
So happy to have you back.
:pray::heart:

1 Like

How do I send selfie

Not sure if you can yet. You might have be on here a couple of days.

It doesn’t usually take long.

1 Like