Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Thank you man. That means a lot you being open for my sake. Im starting to believe i can do it. I’ve been reading a lot on here and im inspired.
Also 72. I don’t believe you. Your genetics must be amazing.
Im gonna take a risk cos you look like rock might be your thing
Neil Young?

8 Likes

Best gig I’ve seen. Should probably have said that oops

1 Like

I knew you were cool.

2 Likes

A Sober classic for all… “Drunk on a hot tin roof.”

38 Likes

Sound garden. Have you heard yhe late Chris cornell RIP version of nothing compares to you. Never can I hear that and have dry eyes

5 Likes

Love the fact when Neil was criticised for man needs a maid his reply was.
Bob Dylan likes it so im happy
Legend

4 Likes

@rosecityronin YES 450 days and going strong :muscle: looking good Lance

@julialuna omg this picture made my heart smile!
Beautiful smiles – thanks for sharing the love :heart:

@curtis-81 love this pic Curtis – looks like a memorable bonding day.

@emmers123 love the sober smiles Emily – keep stacking up the days!

@dogtoothcowboy lovely to meet you friend. Keep pushing through friend – only better days ahead :hugs:

@smitty97 :laughing: :laughing: — great to see you friend

8 Likes

Thanks man, that’s actually a great tip. I’m going to add that to my morning routine tomorrow. Enjoy the day!

2 Likes

Day #167 sunny Saturday :sunglasses:

50 Likes

They are amazing pictures. You know how like at weddings etc you have to fake smiles and it shows. The opposite is also true. You both are genuinely happy. That moment has been captured forever. Im grateful you shared it. :pray:

2 Likes

Summer hat’s out! :sun_with_face:

50 Likes

This wasn’t yesterday,
lol
That’s for certain… the freaking hair on us. I think I was bordering on hippie… hahaha

36 Likes

40 Likes

Love that shirt, Man … It represents the greatest punk album by the greatest punk band, imo

2 Likes

That’s a bold statement friend. It is a great album. In my personal top 5 of punk albums. And bands. Together with (first album of) the Clash. (The Crack by) the Ruts. (Inflammable Materials by) Stiff Little Fingers. (Fresh Fruit For Rotten Vegetables by) The Dead Kennedys. Top of my head.

3 Likes

~5y 11m

Early morning 7 mile walk

44 Likes

Good Morning sober fam. Here on day 1225. The end of this year will be testing how far I’ve come in my sobriety. With 2 weddings, 2 Big country concerts (1 taking place in Vegas), and then 1 of those weddings I’m the best man who is throwing a bachelor party for one of my oldest friendships, in Vegas as well. Since I’ve been sober I’ve gone to Vegas multiple times, the lake, the river all places that a lot of drinking goes on. BUT I’m usually at those places with my family which makes not drinking not only easy but it’s not even a thought. The bachelor party will be my first time out with my old buddies with no wife, no kids. I’m not nervous about drinking there but I’m nervous of not having a good time due to being annoyed and i don’t want to be the Debbie downer best man. Sorry for the rant.on my mind heavy today

Also a pic from yesterday to my wife after my hair cut.

41 Likes

Beautiful Sober Slinging Saturday!!!

42 Likes

Day 80
Calico flowery dress in soft Pink and white from Lager 157

Old Western Inspired velvet patterned shawl from my grandma

Straw hat from H&M

Turquoise and gold rings from Temu

Pearl Earrings from Dollarstore

White ankle socks also from Dollarstore

36 Likes

Great work on 80 days Sophia – looking great – hope you have a wonderful time enjoying your weekend celebrations :hugs:

4 Likes