Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Congratulations on your 90 days Button!!
You’re amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

That’s so poopy, cowards.

On to better my friend :two_hearts:

We only have the present, try to enjoy. Only the present is real, second by second.

4 Likes

Awesome :ok_hand: send away. Im a music sponge. Especially Neil Young and music similar

1 Like

Hell yeah, Button!

frasier-niles

The first 2 gifs I tried to lob out there were too big.
So you get blown-away Niles.

1 Like

253rd hangover-free morning :dancer:t4::sparkles:🫶🏽 have a fabulous day yall :heart::tipping_hand_woman:t2:

56 Likes

~5y 11m

Morning walk time.
Getting my shit on center before 4 days of work travel. Already looking forward to returning to the desert, and I haven’t even left yet!

44 Likes

Love your look…Have a great day

Welll.my sober friend has great taste…Was listening to “I Against I” yesterday…

1 Like

Congratulations Julia, on 3 months SAF. :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

So gorgeous. Love your smile :heart::blush:

1 Like

Sweet 90, Julia! Hugs on this day to ya for trudging through. Let’s do some more!

1 Like

I looove it! :grin:

2 Likes

Sending out a big thank you for all the support. I am so grateful to be a part of this community, this family.

6 Likes

Really good run this morning that provided me with some quality endorphins :running_woman:t2::heart: Also, I think I’m in love with running skirts :joy: I’ve never been big on dresses or skirts but I love these so much and Idk why
2 yr 7m and 24d AF
9m and 10d THC free

56 Likes

How about The Damned’s first record: “Damned Damned Damned”? That one gets my vote.
download

4 Likes

Out for a bike ride today

31 Likes

4Y 4M 17D

Took a couple of hours off and went to Port Hueneme today. Had great cheesesteak too.

54 Likes

Great Central Steak & Hoagie, by any chance?

2 Likes

Good luck with the bachelor party!:muscle:t2:

It sounds extremely stressfull, and it is a really hard task for a sober addict. Cudos for trying this and supporting your friend.:ok_hand:t3:

With my mum :heart:

50 Likes