Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Wow! Cool!! :sunglasses::metal:

1 Like

Down on the Common?

1 Like

Time to relax and destress! I love the calm of the water… This is exactly what I needed :v:t5:

42 Likes

Thats pretty Sweet, Wicked, Kick Ass and Cool…good on ya bud.

1 Like

A sober beautiful lady there!

2 Likes

living the dream 🫶🏽

52 Likes

Gooood morning sober fam :blue_heart:

59 Likes

Beautiful picture!:sunny:

1 Like

Not really a selfie but i think this is so cute…my daughter asked me my favourite vegetable…so she made me this out of air dry clay…:heart:

43 Likes

Aww thats precious

1 Like

(Actually not made of snakes)

38 Likes

This makes my heart truly happy on so many levels. Congratulations Meka…I am looking forward to hearing your music. What we can do once we are sober and clean with the help and encouragement of friends and always our higher power! :pray:t5::raised_hands:t4::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Sober is the way. 🩷

65 Likes

Lovely to meet you Jonas :smile:

2 Likes

Looking beautiful Emilie! Lovely sober smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Just thought I’d stop in and say hi!! Hope you all are have a great day!! I haven’t been on much but I’m still sober homies! 22 months​:raised_hands:t3: ODAAT! :heart:

58 Likes

Glad to see ur doing well :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Lovely to see you popping in Sarah – great work on your 22 months! Keep up with the amazing work :muscles:

2 Likes

Shit yeah!

1 Like

Des thank you so much girl and I can’t wait to share the results with you and everyone else. My recording session is actually next Saturday June 1st. I was so excited to tell everyone and I got a week ahead of myself not thinking about the date but still really nervous and excited. So 1pm this coming Saturday I will be in Sun Studios and performing at the same place so many of our early legends hit it big. I’m so blessed right now :heart::pray::heart:

9 Likes