Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

My first born (also my only girl) turned 12 today. We had a great party with family and friends. They grow up so fast :smiling_face_with_tear:.
Day 1740

56 Likes

The following photo was taken years ago

And this one recently :blush:

59 Likes

6:00 am and made it to Starbucks! This place is awesome! The girls are happy, they are playing hip hop… I love that I’m here!

46 Likes

Wow!!! Huge congratulations on 7 years!!!

4 Likes

Great to see you Clenton and a huge congrats on your 7 years!!! So damn impressive :clap:t4::clap:t4:. Keep that amazing momentum going :muscle:t4:
7-4

6 Likes

Looking good Philly! :eagle:

2 Likes

Looking good Billy! You are In The Way in the most perfect sense. 🩷🧘🏻‍♀️

2 Likes

Right back at ya buddy. Detroit is it? Or I’m close at least? I know hubby is a Lions fan, I remember your crazy toaster

1 Like

I’m an Iowa gal.
Hubby is a Lions fan because he had no other pro option growing up and I’m a Lions fan because Barry Sanders was a kind human and because football is no fun unless you have a team.
Our house is full of Lions merch courtesy of my MIL.

I might see my first pro football game this year in Detroit if we can justify those prices.

8 Likes

Call @Dan531 for tickets. I think he’s like the fan club president over there or some shit. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Dan is the actual Lion

4 Likes

Congratulations on your 7 years of freedom Clenton. Thats is so cool :sunglasses:
You look great man!!
IMG_5534

:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Congrats on 7 years. Lookin sharp.

Thanks for sharing your sucess as it gives me and others hope

3 Likes

Schitt's Creek gif. Eugene Levy as Johnny looks over his shoulder at someone and leans back slightly, saying, "Damn right."

Great to see youuuuu! :orange_heart:

6 Likes

Tough day but I made it :muscle: :raised_hands:

59 Likes

Triple digits :muscle:t4::tada: sorry about the tough day… you should be proud of yourself…100 days and many more to come :muscle:t4::tada:
crushngit

1 Like

Did you watch the documentary, “Bye, Bye, Barry”?

I loved it. Just seems like a good dude.

2 Likes

So happy for you man! Way to go on 7 great, wonderful, and most importantly sanity filled years! Big hugs Clenton.

1 Like

I was proud of myself for showing my whole face. Next time I’ll go no glasses. :sunglasses::wink:

8 Likes

No but I will now.
I wasn’t a sports person until I married. To keep me invested my husband makes me aware of the good guys.
Donated money to a kids charity? I’ll root for you.
Married your high school sweetheart? Get on over to my team.
I have a Barry jersey that I need to bust out soon.

3 Likes