Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

108 AF days
Heres to another beautifully sober day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

48 Likes

That is sad, for the both of you. But glad you set your boundaries to survive yourself. Hope she can return to the better side.
Addiction sucks :sweat:

2 Likes

That’s a tough week mate. But if your happiness being sober is at risk I understand. It sounds like you guys are in different places and sadly aren’t compatible anymore. I think you made a strong decision that’s right for you. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Who’s shifting over to caffeine? I’m not. Definetly not. :melting_face: :coffee:

36 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

33 Likes

Day 40!!

47 Likes

Yes!!! Amazing work getting the ball rolling with the moon selfies @Mischa84 :first_quarter_moon_with_face::heart_eyes::medal_sports: i will do mine when home from work @JazzyS …it has begun :yum::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations to you on your 40 days!!! That’s fantastic work :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

day 1

56 Likes

@Dilettante Harder to take than expected :rofl::rofl::rofl: Worth the effort!!!

41 Likes

@Dilettante :full_moon_with_face:

38 Likes

@Mischa84 @Just_Laura @Mno @JazzyS loving all the moonies on here :yum::first_quarter_moon_with_face::heart_eyes:

:heart::v:

37 Likes

Enjoying a lazy Friday :v:t5:

34 Likes

Oh I love this and @Just_Laura and @Mno

I got the roll and ran outta time trying to take pick …so not easy​:joy::joy:

3 Likes

I don’t know if you all reached a point one day where you finally felt freakin happy but I reached that point! It’s been years since I’ve felt like this. Years! Sobriety has been the hardest yet most rewarding thing to go through. ODAAT :heart_hands::heart::pray:

56 Likes

Okay, I guess I’ll jump on the bandwagon too…

“Veddy interestink!”

30 Likes

I improvised at work…doesnt have same feel

38 Likes

Beautiful share @Itsme glad youre feelin the benefits of sobriety!

2 Likes

@Thirdmonkey you had me rollin. This moonie thing is hard!

This is my best, we’ll see how im feeling after another cup of coffee if im determined…note the focus in my eyes

36 Likes

@Cjp @WilliamBloke and @Thirdmonkey (who gets points for effort even without the right equipment!) How is everyone getting the light effect? My moon face doesn’t look glowy enough :upside_down_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

4 Likes