Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

What a beatiful photo of a beautiful lady!
Congratulations with your 1 year milestone Delia. Glad you checked in to celebrate it with us too!
:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
giphy (5)

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Looking beautiful Dana… loving the hair and the smile :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I want your hair!!! :joy::smiley::smiley:

38 Likes

This is hilarious! :joy:

3 Likes

Well you do have fabulous hair!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:x

4 Likes

Aw, thanks :blush:

2 Likes

It’s the cool Bowie Station to Station era look that a curly top like me could never have…. But I have had a good head of hair in the past…

37 Likes

Thank you Jasmine. I’m very fortunate. My brother is an extremely talented stylist and does it for me. :blush:

5 Likes

I love seeing everyone’s smiling faces. :blush:

2 Likes

Nice to meet/see you. Can’t remember meeting you on this thread before.
Anyway….sobriety looks great on you and you’re killing it!!
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Charging

46 Likes

@Dazercat thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Oh that’s awesome-- lol be family perks :smiling_face:…he does great work! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

YES!!! That’s lovely girl …soak in that sun and recharge those cells

1 Like

Went on a hike yesterday evening out by Red Rocks

43 Likes

470 Days Clean and 4 Days Single, again. Unfortunately, my lady friend has relapsed and is back in active addiction so I had to :scissors: her loose. This was the 2nd (and Final) go 'round between her & I and I just. can’t. do. it. anymore. I hope she makes it out alive, and I care for her deeply; however, I can’t risk my sobriety. Le sigh

56 Likes

Congrats on your 470 days Lance. Sorry to hear about your friend… it is a hard decision to cut ties with loved ones but a wise decision to protect your sobriety. Wishing her the best on her recovery journey.

5 Likes

Sending you strength and comfort @RoseCityRonin

3 Likes

Ugh. Thats a tough one Lance. I know I don’t have to tell you that you made the right decision but it sounds like you did. I hope she does come back out alive. I’m so sorry. Great job keeping the 470 intact.
Your awesome :sunglasses: :pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes