Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Finally hit that treadmill. Not much but it was something

43 Likes

Currently at PACNA (Portland Area Convention of Narcotics Anonymous) with friends. 473 Days!
:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

Post-PACNA and back at work . . . sleep-deprived but spirit-fed! The Main Speaker was FIRE!

47 Likes

6 years AF

Took myself out to San Diego for some baseball and a long weekend.

Grateful for the gifts that have come with saying “good riddance” to alcohol.
Grateful for no hangovers, grateful for respecting myself. Grateful I’ve never had a drink in my 30s and plan on keeping it that way. Grateful for my salty, tired dogs.
Grateful for this Padres usher who jumped into my photo at the last second. Grateful that these days I can always spring for the good seats :sunglasses:

80 Likes

Way to go @TMAC happy to see you smiling. Keep leading the way

7 Likes

Congrats @TMAC !

5 Likes

That’s awesome TMAC! Congratulations on your 6 years!! Impressive work :muscle:t4:
whoa

6 Likes

Ding dong my friend. Congratulations :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

5 Likes

Nice work! :clap::clap::clap::clap: I hope you are having a blast celebrating!!

5 Likes

Nice job
Congratulations on 6 years of sobriety. :muscle:

5 Likes

Congratulations T
I’m so excited and happy for you.
Thats quite an accomplishment 6 years. And never having a drink in your 30’s. Looks like you’re having a blast! :boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

Congrats again on your 6
IMG_5855

5 Likes

No words here. Unbelievable! You’re such a pro. Not only with plants :wink:

4 Likes

And it’s a 6!! :facepunch:
dancing-number-dancing-letter (1)
Congratulations T mac, happy for you!
:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Happy sunday selfie

53 Likes

Congratulations @TMAC! Glad you got to celebrate in San Diego, my hometown. Did the Padres win?

4 Likes

That is so amazing, HUGE congrats on 6 years!! Thanks for sharing the journey with us :muscle: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 6!

2 Likes

@Mindofsobermike @Button83 @jbaldwin84 @Jasty2 :first_quarter_moon_with_face::heart::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Not a selfie but thought of you @Dazercat this morning having a coffee and croissant :croissant: in Milan

And @TMAC congratulations on 6 awesome years :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

21 Likes

6 years of getting better at being better (apologies to @Yoda-Stevie for stealing his line). Wow! I feel so grateful when we contemplate where we were and where we are now.

6 Likes

Vorrei un caffè e un cornetto, per favore

Oh man :heart_eyes_cat: I’m jealous and very happy for you and thinking of me. I hope you’re having a great time.
Share a pic on that traveling sober thread if you’re willing. Never been to Milan. I hear they got good pizza.

3 Likes