Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Congratulations on 6 years @TMAC! :partying_face:
Doggos at the beach and a baseball game sounds like the perfect celebration.

3 Likes

Day #189 AF free and happy

58 Likes

Congratulations on 6 years! Great work man :facepunch:

2 Likes

Two weeks in. I know it’s early days but I’m feeling positive and motivated

45 Likes

Day #420. Stay in Nature.

49 Likes

Huge congrats T

2 Likes

I love that Cubbies gif! :grin:

1 Like

Maaaane! I’ve been feeling really good y’all. My energy, skin, general health report from the doc! Wish it didn’t take me this long. The prayers we have been praying for my step father are lighting something up in him! He’s a good ole boy with a heavy heart about his drinkin. Every Friday I’ve been asking him to come to group with me. I already know his answer but I still ask. Randomly today after church he started asking questions about it. Every time we get home from church he’s already in the garage 3 sheets. God is good. I’m tears about it :face_holding_back_tears:

42 Likes

Hi everyone! It’s been a while. I’m coming up on what would have been a year sober, however, I relapsed. I had reached a point where I couldn’t stop thinking about “what if” regarding whether I was able to drink “normally”. Turns out I can’t (surprise surprise). Since then (90 days ago now) I have hardly thought of alcohol at all. I feel more secure in my sobriety and confident in myself than I ever did during my initial attempt at sobriety. Because of this, I’m not angry with myself or disappointed in my relapse. I learned what I needed from it and don’t plan on going back. So here’s to a year of working on my sobriety and 90 days of actual sobriety. (‘:

52 Likes

“Progress not Perfection.” Keep keepin’ on!

2 Likes

CONGRATS on :six:! That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Congratulations on 3 months of sobriety :muscle: Glad you’re back

2 Likes

Huge congrats on 6 year bro.
ResizedP_1717978201977_60680619233257

3 Likes

@thirdmonkey Looking good Scott – hope you had a good Sunday

@zse Lovely walk in nature? Hope you enjoyed it – love the smile :hugs:

@jambothegreat 2 weeks is awesome! Glad you are feeling positive and motivated – keep stacking up the days :muscle:

@furio Great to see you friend – happy sober smile :smile:

@jbaldwin84 Great to meet you JB :hugs:

@crystalsage Lovely to see you posting. So grate that you are back on the sober track and not letting the relapse define your journey. You are kicking ass with 90 days! Keep going strong friend :muscle:

8 Likes

San Diego is awesome! Glad you enjoyed it.

1 Like

@Dilettante
Caught the little bit of blue I managed for my hair today @Dazercat

42 Likes

Hey T! So glad you had a wonderful soberversay in SD.
I’m grateful you’re here with me on this sober journey and and your plants, critters & walk pics make me smile.
Great big hugs from this drunk!

3 Likes

Congrats on your 6 years of freedom :tada: Grateful to have you here as such a shining example for this community :sparkles:

2 Likes

Not a selfie, but I love it :baby: :heart:

My friends live on my way to and from work and sometimes I stop in for a baby visit. He always makes my night! They call me his girlfriend bc he drops everything he’s doing when I show up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

71 Likes

I’m happy for the positive turn you describe and your wellbeing that is coming through in your words :sparkles:
What does it mean tho to be 3 sheets? :pray:t2:

1 Like