Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Stay on the right side of the water, Jason!

5 Likes

Got up early to hang out my laundry, walked the dog for two hours before it got warm, raked the grass cuttings into a huge pile and then did a two hour aerobics session as I get ready for my ultra event a week on Saturday.

And now, it’s that time of year, I’m rocking’ my Mexico ‘70 look and praying that England wake up tonight!!! #comeonEngland #euro2024 :england:

47 Likes

Day 118

Blue and white dress I got from my aunt. Not sure about the designer.

Zodiac necklace from my family
Pearl earrings from Dollarstore.

47 Likes

Day 3 workout complete. Got home and have tomorrow off, was going to be lazy and relax but then said nope we got shit to do

40 Likes

490 Days.
Rockin’ my Dr. Wu shirt (Dr. Who-style Wu-Tang Clan symbol).

Peace (:v:t2:), Love (:heart:), Death Metal (:metal:t2:).

45 Likes

Coincidentally, I saw this car while leaving an appt yesterday

Wu-fits mobile

20 Likes

Processing: IMG_4233.jpeg…

52 Likes

Took a much needed rest day this week. I napped on the couch and ate a couple of treats throughout the day, felt guilty for taking the day off but I think that’s probably a toxic mindset to get in to and it’ll set me up to fail. Got to listen when your body tells you it’s needing rest. Back at it again and feeling even stronger. It’s all part of the journey on my way to a healthier self.

Ignore the faces I’m pulling, not really sure what happened there. I usually take a picture after each session to track progress and this is the best I came out with. :sweat_smile:

30 Likes

Be good to yourself exercise ,diet and rest doing great buddy

4 Likes

Cheers Ray, hope you’re having a good week! :muscle::pray:

2 Likes

Out and about in my new SLK 280

45 Likes

Not a dr who fan but definitely a wu fan that shirt is hella dope though

5 Likes

We got our 3 day grind done in 2. Headed in with a boat load of halibut. Guess who wont be going to the bar to celebrate.:muscle:

61 Likes

129k subscribers. Right on brother. Dig the channel :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks! As a drunk I talked about doing a youtube channel. In recovery i quit talking and did it. Its been really good for me. My livestreams killed it yesterday. It was the first time i livestreamed from the water.

18 Likes

Easy morning finally :relieved:

55 Likes

Oh little ginger one… Do you want two big brothers?

6 Likes

That’s so inspiring my friend! :pray::pray: Thank you!

4 Likes

Hot day, lower back pain is there. Luckily the fysio has time this afternoon. See whether she can fix me up before Monday. I’ll have a tennis tournament then. Can’t do without my physical excercize, but it is what it is. Maybe over did in a bit and a visit tho my family always seems the effect me physically

42 Likes