Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Fresh new summer hair do. It’s the last day of primary school for my daughter tomorrow and there is to be a picnic in the park next to the school in the afternoon. Fingers crossed for a dry day.

61 Likes

Beautiful new du. You rock it @Deelzebub

2 Likes

First sober selfie in as long as I can remember. Brand new to my recovery. Fresh out of detox and currently in outpatient rehab. 3 days sober from years of alcohol. :pray:t3:

61 Likes

Almost two weeks alcohol free :two_hearts:

Out here chasing my dream life of becoming a master esthetician and one day business owner & trusting God’s timing. You guys should listen to the song Flowers by Samantha Ebert. Planting seeds :seedling:

51 Likes

Enjoying a day off to go see Morgan Wallen tonight! First concert since 2003 Evanescence, Hoobastank and Yellow Card :man_facepalming::man_shrugging:

42 Likes

Hope everyone has a good and sober weekend :wave:

46 Likes

Welcome to your sobriety and welcome to Talking Sober Kaitlin! And thanks for sharing that beautiful sober image of you! Wishing you all success on your journey and hoping this place can help you with that. It sure helped me hugely. Welcome again and big hugs lady.

4 Likes

Welcome to the sober community!

2 Likes

Hey stranger! Good to see your mug again!

2 Likes

Hey Conner.
Great to see you!!
Looking good friend.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Ahh it’s good to see you. Hope your keeping well.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community Kaitlin and great work on starting your recovery journey. You are among a wonderful group of supportive people in this community. Hope to see you around

3 Likes

Welcome @justKaitlin i hope you can find a solid foundation in outpatient. This site and AA have gotten me 2yrs sober after 20years of worsening addiction. There are plenty of resources. Just take it one day at a time.

5 Likes

Welcome to TS Kaitlin.
Congratulations on your 3 days.
Like @Cjp
This sober community and AA meetings has kept me sober ODAAT.
Hope to see you around.
:pray::heart:

5 Likes

2 weeks is looking great on ya Laine!
Good to see ya.
Sober dreams come true.
ODAAT
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

Fcuk Yeah! Congratulations! Welcome!
:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:
And, how fitting: my post is #1,666. Bwahahaha! :smiling_imp::rofl:

3 Likes

“Hard at work” holdin’ this chair down, scrollin’ ‘n’ postin’ on TS, and watchin’ Walking Dead. phew! I’m exhausted. :crazy_face:

494 Days

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

39 Likes

After a fresh haircut on day 637

49 Likes

Good to see you too Dan :+1:

Hey :wave: Eric good to see you buddy

1 Like