Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

663rd day of AF. Being sober, you can even take the moon. Happy 24 hours.

43 Likes

This just made my day! Wild lol

You’ve earned it! Congratulations on 1 year :partying_face:

2 Likes

Love a good ice cream celebration :tada::tada:…be super proud girl!! You are rocking this sobriety journey :tada::muscle:t4:. Happy soberversary

3 Likes

Here’s the hats, including the Akron Aeros, the AA affiliate - they had that name before the Rubber Ducks.

My first live game was in 1967, at Munincipal Park, Indians vs. Yankees. My boyhood heroes played, Joe Azcue, Vic Davalillo, and of course, Leon “Daddy Wags” Wagner.

16 Likes

Thanks for sharing a slice of home with me! I miss Cleveland. And the Tribe!
I sure could go for a sugardale :hotdog: with some Bertman’s mustard right now. And the sound John Adam’s on the :drum: RIP

Wild my first game was at municipal as well. Also, It will ALWAYS be The Jake

1 Like

I have the MLB app, specifically to hear the WTAM broadcasts of every game by Tom Hamilton and Joe Rosenhaus - two of the best in the business.

1 Like

Still here still trying 🩷🩷🩷

61 Likes

Nice little work out

40 Likes

Was wondering about you this morning. Good to see/hear from you. Keep on keepin on :v:

2 Likes

As you should! Happy one year sober selfie and ice cream to you!! :birthday: :ice_cream: :tada: :smile: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Awe thank you :blush:

Great shirt :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

In front of my prison visitation pictures. 5 months out, 3 years clean next month :cherry_blossom:

63 Likes

Wonderful to see you! You look very very well. Congratulations on your journey! :heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Ah I love the atmosphere of ‘live’ sport. As a Brit I’ve been to lots of football / soccer, rugby and cricket - even ice hockey a couple of times!

But, one of my favourite memories was sitting watching a game of baseball on a hot North Carolina night, at a small, local field, under the floodlights, with about 30 spectators at the most. 36 yrs ago. I hadn’t been in the US long (working summer camp) but it felt so very American it was a memorable experience.

8 Likes

Beautiful morning for a nice 4 mile run :running_woman:t2::tada: I’ve been having struggle runs lately and this felt nice and easy!!
2 years 9 months and 7 days AF
10 months and 22 days THC free

60 Likes

1719926325323_3884104210599

8 Likes

Regardless of any recent struggles, your enthusiasm and upbeat posts are always uplifting.

5 Likes

Workout almost complete. Now to get out for a bike ride

41 Likes