Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

I made it! One whole week sober!!! I honestly don’t think I’ve gone more than 6 days alcohol free in about 6 years. I’m so proud of myself for taking care of myself one day at a time💪🏼

62 Likes

Way to go on 1 week! Impressive work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Should be proud…it’s a great accomplishment. Keep stacking up the days :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Me day 6. Lol off a four day bender prior to. Feeling so much better honestly.

43 Likes

The vacation hat is on…just a short few days

57 Likes

I’m a little jealous - I haven’t had one of those in years. The recollection of that one run when my legs felt just like tires turning, rolling without effort, I chased that for years. Still do.

6 Likes

Beautiful ride

42 Likes

Looks like a nice spot. Makes me miss the northeast.

3 Likes

Im planning on heading back out this way with some water shoes and getting a nice swim in. Lots of bugs though my goodness lol. I got lost, oh and i saw a guy and screamed like a little girl bc i wasn’t expecting anyone and thought he was a bear :joy:

6 Likes

mood screaming GIF

4 Likes

Lmao you should of seen the guys face i actually think i scared him more :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

One week looks great on you Kaitlin
Congratulations :balloon:

6 Likes

All 4 miles had almost the same pace time and my heart rate was steady and not spiking. I need to message you, gonna do that now. I think I’m gonna be crazy and sign up for a trail race. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

4 miles! Here I am trying to run a 12 minute mile non stop. :slight_smile: I love how active (literally) everyone in this forum is. Two days clean and the movement definitely helps the mind.

4 Likes

thanks to @JazzyS for reminding me i haven’t been on here in a while, been juggling 3 jobs and moving into a new house and being solo mama to my toddler so rarely get a break to pause - but even so, life is absolutely amazing :heart: 296 days alcohol free after 13 years heavy drinking, currently working on cigs & weed after 13 years heavy smoking. last cig was 12 hours ago and i made it 24 hours yesterday. i feel like this is the finish line for cigs so im feeling grateful in advance. weed, meh i can go without it no problem. cigs is the real final boss for me. uncomfortable but excited to be free from its nasty clutches. anyway that’s my lil update, love yall night night :sleeping:

47 Likes

There’s that lovely smile we’ve missed. Great to see you my friend :people_hugging:

2 Likes

The usual July clothing! :joy:

49 Likes

Same for us in Sweden. But at least we had a few good weeks before the summer holiday. :laughing:

2 Likes

Day 126

White tank top Basic you
Gray jogger shorts Lager 157
New earhoops from Dollarstore

53 Likes

Finished a hike last night in an absolute downpour…

49 Likes