Sober Selfies #19 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Nice pic , great energy keep close to us today especially if it gets hard we’ve got you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

1709 and counting ODAAT
Fricken Hot one out there today :hot_face:
I saw 113 F. :hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:
Always cooler at the beach

57 Likes

Out taring it up

36 Likes

Good to see you Mat.
:pray:t2::heart:

Sobriety has giving me the life I could only dream of. Last night I got to play a cop on set. Things are finally falling into place for me. I feel unstoppable with a sober mindset.

54 Likes

@NewBeginning1 Great to see you Matt! Day 2 and kicking addictions ass :muscle: Lets keep this going strong

@RoseCityRonin WOOT WOOT - impressive timers – great to see you coming up on 1 month smoke free :tada:

@Leviryan Hawaiian day eh? Sounds like a good time – like the shirt!

@Dazercat Glad today was a beach day! It is always nicer by the water when its that crazy hot outside. Hope you are cooling off now.

@Mindofsobermike Love it Mike --looks like a lot of fun

YES!! OOH how exciting! So happy for you friend - grateful to see things going so well for you!

6 Likes

Driving through Fort Thomas, Arizona, USA at sunrise. One hand free, kept my eyes on the road.

29 Likes

THIS!!! I felt those words. Proud of you. Stay in it with me

2 Likes

Just an update on mah face :grin:

58 Likes

Lovely to see such a healthy happy face – 1 year + of sobriety and looking fantastic :heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I feel like I got a whole second chance on life. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lookin GREAT :+1: Kc
:pray:t2::heart: :smiley:

1 Like

That’s seriously awesome :smiley: I’m so happy for you! Sober for the win!

2 Likes

Because the summer is here… 382 days.

49 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

Sobriety is the gift that keeps on giving :pray:t3:

1 Like

Today my Dad took me to this place called the cleansing hole. The water is always cold and fresh in this pool. You jump in it to cleanse yourself. And so I did. And yup it was cold. 8 Days AF :green_heart::blue_heart:🩵

46 Likes

Great name for a colonic clinic.

14 Likes

Haha so refreshing :relieved: :laughing:

1 Like

Had a job interview today. I very rarely get to dress up. The interview went well. Everyone thought I was someone from corporate. The hiring manager and I messed with a few employees. It’s always a bonus when you can make the person responsible for hiring you giggle like she’s in high school. I’ll hear back by Wednesday whether or not I got the job.

34 Likes

The kids took me along to a Slipknot concert. This is my 3rd time seeing them in the last 20 years. Rock on :metal::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::metal:

53 Likes