Sober Selfies #19 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules)

Continuing the discussion from Sober Selfies #18 (NO swimwear, shirts required, please review rules) - #2731 by RoseCityRonin.

Previous discussions:

I guess I got in on the last part after the “2500 replies = automatic closing.” Sooooo, reposting.

I chaired an AA meeting for my 18 months.

Today is day 550 sober.

Aaaaand, day 12 of zero nicotine

:v:t2::heart::metal:t2:

43 Likes

:purple_heart::no_entry_sign::cocktail::no_entry_sign::purple_heart:

51 Likes

:bike:

50 Likes

Seriously sober. And :sunglasses:
Nice to see you Sienna.
Keep up the good work.
:pray:t2::sunglasses::heart:

2 Likes

I want those shades for my riding kit!

1 Like

49 Likes

Is that a Colorado Trail T-shirt? I’ve been on parts of it. I would love to do the entire stretch before I die. If you are haulin ass it takes about six weeks they say. I would want to take my time though.

1 Like

They are just some cheaps from Amazon to be fair :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It is a CT shirt. It took me 26 days averaging about 20 miles a day… 486.4 miles on trail summer of 2023 this year I heard they changed the trail a little so it was 487 and some change. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to do some soul searching. I did it solo south bound!

10 Likes

5 and a 1/2 months sober from alcohol on my 29th birthday. I wouldn’t trade this life for anything :sparkles:

d

59 Likes

Happy birthday beautiful! Congratulations on your 5.5 months of sobriety :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:

happy-birthday-happ

3 Likes

9 months in and having the time of my life! Hiked 6 miles, this is something I’ve never been able to do, not even as an overweight teenager. Only took 41 years but I’m finally learning to live my best life and I’m so very thankful! :pray::heart:

62 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

Awesome! Beautiful scenery behind you

Holy crap! That’s fast. You are a mad man. 20 miles a day of mountain walking is no easy task. You are now officially one of my heros. :muscle::+1::grin:

3 Likes

7 months in recovery! Couldn’t have done it without my higher power, the fellowship, and the program of AA/NA. Realized that this was a WE program and took some advice. Thanks you all so much!

59 Likes

Thanks! I was at bushkill falls, my favorite place to visit.

1 Like

I love it :heart_eyes_cat:
Congrats on the 9 months.

1 Like

Bushkill Falls is one of my favorites, too. I also love Ricketts Glen.

1 Like