Sober Selfies #2

One day I will be able to post a pic.

Why can’t you now?

There are a couple somewhere deep in the archives :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m not 100% sober. Doing well on 2/3 of my substance use but I’m still smoking weed daily. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Tacos for day 70

20 Likes

Yaasaaassssss…tacos!!!
:taco::taco::taco::taco::taco:

1 Like

Tacos are the only thing I miss about Jack in the Box. Why are they so disgustingly delicious? Oh, I think I just answered my own question. :laughing:

2 Likes

Perfect!!!

Day 664

My poor soccer jersey collecting cobwebs… :frowning:

Right now the league is aiming for mid/late May, but boy do I have my doubts. Nothing to do but just let it go.
Match day will come soon enough.

Stay safe!

29 Likes

Ride to the North Sea to celebrate 300 days sober selfie

32 Likes

awesome picture

congragulations on 300 days

that truly says something to me being only on day 1

i relapsed so bad yesterday
i even lost a relationship. i dont blame her 1 bit. i would have done the same

1 Like

Thanks Matt. Glad you’re here. Day one or day 10,000 we’re only one drink or smoke away from a 100 a day. We’re in this together. I never did the steps myself but to me reading your profile it seems it could be really good for you if you did. Success whatever you do friend. Just for today wel will not use OK?

3 Likes

Hello

How do we upload selfies on here😁 can u help

When you hit reply, it’s the lil square in the lower right corner next to the computer window thing

That’s awesome man, I’m planning on doing a ride today myself after work. How many miles is that for you?

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 10.17.30 AM

@Mando1

1 Like

I see it thanks man

Its a nice day outside. Greatfull to be able to take it in Sober.

20 Likes

ok :slight_smile:
i can do that

1 Like

Here’s my strava Mike. https://www.strava.com/activities/3249515292 I think for Americans it automatically does the math from km’s to miles. 93 km. A bit less than 60 miles I think.

1 Like